Ladies, look for these when you are with someone, they are very accurate IMO...
11 Signs That He's Falling for You
1. By his actions, he shows he's interested and wants to be with you. He holds your hand or takes your arm when you're stepping off a curb. He likes to hug you. He admits he's available and wants a relationship.
2. He enjoys surprising and pleasing you. It might be with flowers, a card or just a silly present. He takes initiative in planning activities he knows you enjoy: a picnic, a night at the theater, a movie or even dancing (for some guys, that's a big sacrifice).
3. He doesn't play games or make excuses. He doesn't wait a week to call, and when he says he'll call, he does. Instead of keeping you guessing, he wants you to know how he feels -- and he says he cares. Note: When men play games, they're either insecure or they want a conquest, not a relationship.
4. He's thoughtful. He opens doors and has you enter ahead of him. He cooks dinner when you've had a hard day. He'll bring hot soup when you're sick in bed, or make brunch on a Sunday.
5. He communicates. He looks you in the eye, listens and hears what you say. He's open, honest and willing to share his personal thoughts, which many men won't do. If he's trying to communicate, it's because he cares.
6. He wants you to meet his family and friends, and then he includes you in activities and holidays with them. This is big! A man won't introduce his new girlfriend to the most important people in his life unless she, too, is extremely important to him.
7. He's observant. He compliments you on your new dress, or says that you look nice when you've had your hair or nails done. When guys do this, they're paying attention.
8. He believes in you. He treats you with respect and appreciates when you do things for him. He doesn't judge and isn't critical. He accepts you as you are.
9. He offers to help. He'll fix your sprinkler heads, check the oil in your car, repair a leaking toilet or take out the garbage. He's Mr. Fix-It, but doesn't go overboard and become Mr. Pain-in-the-Rear-Fix-Everything.
10. Occasionally, he'll skip Monday Night Football with the guys to be with you. Of course, realize that this may mean the two of you watch Monday Night Football together instead.
11. And the ultimate sign: He lends you the keys to his new Corvette. Whoops, let's not get carried away!
When men care, they go the extra mile, and you'll know where you stand by the way you're treated. If the new guy in your life is doing some of these things, it means he cares. If he's doing all of them, he's hooked!
He could still do any of those aforementioned things and still play your ass. It's called game. LMAO!!
How your god advocates rape:
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Zechariah 14:1-2.
This is very true! But I think, most of the time, a woman can tell the difference. You can feel the energy and realness. Sometimes your judgement can be wrong but alot of times, we know when we're being played and when a man is not sincere or says the same things to every girl, we just go into denial and won't admit it to ourselves or our friends, because of course, we are the one that's different and special!
I think in everything you have to check for sincerity. A man can do all of these things and be very genuine and he can do all of these things and it is how he playe the game and he does it for you, and Keisha, and Tawanna......have to feel the sincerity of it all to really know if it is game or not!!!
With the way so many guys act nowadays, its hard to believe things that happen, or if he does do those things u still gotta be skeptical. But i still hold on to the dream that there are still some good guys out there that are willing to do all those signs and mean it.