A UK MailOnline article, How China's taking over Africa, and why the West should be VERY worried
, outlines China's plan to colonization continents in its quest to feed and occupy its huge population.
Americans need to pay close attention to the trends listed below:
1. 750,000 Chinese have settled in Africa over the past decade. The strategy has been carefully devised by officials in Beijing, where one expert has estimated that China will eventually need to send 300 million people to Africa to solve the problems of over-population and pollution.
2. Lucrative deals are being struck to buy its commodities - oil, platinum, gold and minerals. New embassies and air routes are opening up. The continent's new Chinese elite can be seen everywhere, shopping at their own expensive boutiques, driving Mercedes and BMW limousines, sending their children to exclusive private schools.
3. More than a thousand miles of new Chinese railroads are crisscrossing the continent, carrying billions of tons of illegally-logged timber, diamonds and gold.
4. Massive dams are being built, flooding nature reserves. The land is scarred with giant Chinese mines, with 'slave' labourers paid less than £1 a day to extract ore and minerals.
5. China taking up to 70 per cent of all timber from Africa.
6. Exclusive, gated compounds, serving only Chinese food, and where no blacks are allowed, are being built all over the continent.
7. Beijing has launched its so-called 'One China In Africa' policy because of crippling pressure on its own natural resources in a country where the population has almost tripled from 500 million to 1.3 billion in 50 years.
8. China is hungry - for land, food and energy. While accounting for a fifth of the world's population, its oil consumption has risen 35-fold in the past decade and Africa is now providing a third of it; imports of steel, copper and aluminum have also shot up, with Beijing devouring 80 per cent of world supplies.
Now factor in America's huge trade and federal deficits (40% of which China holds) which means that eventually China will call in its markers in a move to alleviate population pressure and to provide economic opportunity for Chinese citizens. America still has clean water, decent soil, timber, and most of all reliable infrastructure. Don't think for a moment that China's willingness to lend to America was not a calculated move to acquire these natural resources and infrastructure.
From the list above, it's easy to see China's need for space and resources. Do not think for a moment that what is happening to Africa cannot happen to North America. China now controls the Panama Canal and the port at Freeport Bahamas. They are also conducting business in Mexico and South America. The trend is not directed toward trade but conquest through debt and commerce.
America will one day have Chinese only gated compounds, along with farmland and mineral assets owned by Chinese corporations. Get ready to compete with poor whites, Hispanics, and blacks for slave wages performing manual labor. The Chinese no longer need western trained doctors, lawyers, accountants, scientists, and engineers. They have their own. America in the future will be a satellite of China. Imagine if Beijing implements a similar resettlement plan for America with say 100 million Chinese transplants eager for opportunity. Where does that lead the rest of us?