01-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Join Date: Apr 2004
OXYGEN MEDIA, INC.
MANAGER, CONSUMER MARKETING
New York, NY
Reports to: Director, Consumer Marketing
• Responsible for the daily project management and execution of all consumer marketing initiatives and programs, including development of design and copy, overseeing adherence to positioning, production, launch, maintenance and fulfillment/execution
• Marketing initiatives and programs can include: radio promotions, grassroots/online outreach, sweepstakes, events, contests and giveaways, advertising, etc.
• Manage and help to provide creative feedback throughout approval process of promotional materials
• Create and manage budgets for all projects
• Coordinate details with several internal departments, including: Creative Services, On-Air promotion, Legal, Affiliate Marketing, Ad Sales Marketing, Online and Programming
• Draft creative briefs and write promotional copy for marketing materials
• Participate in marketing brainstorm meetings and help set marketing strategies for consumer promotions
• Work closely with external promotion agencies and marketing partners on executional details
• Oversee all online aspects of consumer marketing projects with the Online Department
• Maintain all marketing-related technology processes and Web assets
• Strong organizational and project management skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Creative thinker able to recognize and nurture a good idea
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Ability to juggle several tasks at once
• Enthusiastic, responsible, positive, flexible, creative, pro-active problem-solver, team player
• Required: College degree and prior professional experience (minimum 3-4 years), preferably in marketing/promotions/advertising. Previous experience at an entertainment or media company preferred and/or a passion for television.
• Extremely proficient with a computer and the Web, as well as all Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
E-mail cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oxygen is an equal opportunity employer.
Last edited by suzanne; 01-08-2006 at 08:59 PM.
01-09-2006, 11:35 AM
Join Date: Oct 2005
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, COMMUNICATIONS: Full-service, sports public relations and marketing agency based in Commack, NY (Long Island), seeks an Account Executive to be responsible for implementing PR campaigns for agency clients. The position will be heavy on media outreach, pitching and writing. Candidates must have 2-4 years PR agency experience, knowledge/interest in sports, strong writing ability, established media contacts and knowledge of sports and sports business media.
Please let us know if you have any referrals for this position, or feel free to pass this email along. Interested candidates can forward their resumes to michelle@micasports. com
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Michelle Beidner, Principal
01-09-2006, 08:03 PM
Join Date: Apr 2004
CHASEN & CO.
From: Allie Lee allee@stanfordalumni .org
Date: Jan 10, 2006 5:31 AM
My company is looking for a junior publicist/account executive. Let me know if you're interested. Also, we're always looking for interns, so if you know someone, let me know.
Chasen & Company
Executive Assistant - Publicity
This is a FULL TIME JOB
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Description: Upscale Entertainment Public Relations and Marketing firm specializing in film, music and awards campaigns is looking for an intelligent, dedicated and personable executive assistant/account executive to function as right hand to high-powered, extremely busy PR executive. Candidate must be an organized self-starter who can anticipate publicist's needs, multi-task and have excellent follow-through.
Job duties include drafting correspondence, scheduling meetings/appointments and client interviews, reviewing daily publications, distributing press breaks, maintaining press kits, files, databases and media lists. Responsibilities may include pitching press, screening coverage, staffing special events and press junkets, etc. Job includes hands-on contact with clients, media, and studios, both domestic and international.
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree required. At least 2 years entertainment PR experience a must. Must be able to type 60 - 70 WPM, and have a serious interest/background in public relations, and think on your feet. Must be able to prioritize and multi task.
Contact: Please send cover letter and resume to Allie Lee at Chasen & Company.
via email: email@example.com
Please send resume as text in body of email
Last edited by suzanne; 01-09-2006 at 08:06 PM.
01-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Join Date: Apr 2004
Google is hiring NOW for positions in Product Marketing! If you're interested in "making Google make sense" to the rest of the world, checkout our Product Marketing opportunities here: http://*******.com/cchw4
then email your resume and transcript (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER Position description below -- checkout our APMM program at: http://www.google.com/jobs/apmm/
Do you love Google? Interested in learning more about the marketing and business world at one of the most cutting-edge technology companies in Silicon Valley? Google is looking for flexible, hardworking, quick studies to analyze, measure, position, package, and promote our product offerings. Responsibilities include working with the Product Marketing Managers, the corporate marketing group, sales, and product support to drive projects such as: defining and implementing a customer communications strategy; determining ROI on advertising expenditures; defining market research studies to gain knowledge about user attitudes and behavior; and developing collateral that optimally positions the strengths of our products. This role focuses on breadth and rotation and as you gain more experience, there's opportunity to grow within the organization. Requirements:
* BA/BS degree.
* Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience in product marketing, direct marketing, marketing program management, or consulting.
* Passion for analyzing products, customers and market dynamics.
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills.
* Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
* Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
* Understanding of the search, online advertising, or web publishing markets.
* Understanding of Google's strategic and competitive position.
* Passion for working on a variety of product and search related challenges.
For immediate consideration, please send a text or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com
. Important: The subject field of your email must include Associate Product Marketing Manager. If you recently graduated, please attach an unofficial transcript.
01-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Join Date: Apr 2004
LOCATION: NYC- downtown Manhattan
TYPE: Full-Time Perm
SALARY: Open, DOE
TITAL: Control Officer
The Smith Barney Technology Control organization will be responsible
for developing, monitoring and reporting on the CITM Policies and
procedures for the SB Tech organization. It will also implement
Continuity of business, Records Management, Information Security and
RCSA self-testing practices within SB Tech. The control
organization will leverage partnerships and alliances within
technology that are integral for delivering this program.
The broad scope of responsibilities touch upon many areas of the
control function such as Fraud, Records and Vendor Management, CITM,
COB and information security. The role will document the procedures
to ensure compliance with corporate and regulatory policies and
analyze and monitor control issues & ensure corrective action plans
are adequate to timely resolve issues. The function will also
provide considerable MIS support on Audit reviews and control issues
as well as be charged with articulating process control concerns &
recommend corrective actions.
• Ensure adoption of the sector control and governance standards,
including tools, dashboard reporting, consolidated status and audit
• Develop and manage the controls and governance implementation
• Manage and coordinate control processes and self-tests
• Manage roll-out schedule of new control tools, processes, and
governance across SB Technology
• Gathering and reporting information at both the LOB and sector
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Experience with Microsoft Technologies including
Windows platforms documentation and reporting tools, project
management tools (PlanView) and a familiarity with control and
compliance initiatives (CITMP, VTMs, CAPs, COB, RM)
3+ years of technology experience would be considered a plus.
NON-TECHNICAL SKILLS: A candidate will have good written and verbal
skills, strong analytical skills; both quantitative and qualitative,
excellent project tracking experience, strong interpersonal skills,
ability to work and exert influence over various levels of
management, and must enjoy working on control and compliance
SPECIFIC EFFORTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES RELATED TO THE POSITION
This position will specifically engage to develop, implement, and/or
execute one or more
of the following specialties:
• Define and implement function, execute tasks, and provide issues
escalation and resolution processes to ensure deficiencies are
reported to management.
• Develop function with SB Technology to support RCSA testing and
escalation. Automate the process in PlanView and supplement the
quality of the RCSA function by conducting project level evaluations
more frequently than the quarterly mandate.
• Responsible for Records Management Policy requirements.
• Implement the role of Records Management Officer (RMO) in line
with GWM's Records Management Standards.
• Responsible for coordinating, monitoring and controlling the tasks
associated with COB within SB Technology.
• Implement a consistent policy across SB Technology.
CITM (Citigroup Information Technology Management)
• Responsible for monitoring SB Technology adherence to the CITM
• A position that understands the CITM processes and can work across
SB Technology to ensure that SB Tech is in compliance with these
• Where necessary, making sure that processes and procedures are
documented and maintained
Please send resume in word format along with current and desired
salary to firstname.lastname@example.org rd.edu
ASAP for immediate
Sera Xiaoai Li
01-09-2006, 09:55 PM
Join Date: Apr 2004
Public Relations Manager
Employer: Philips Electronics
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Address: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact Person: Jennifer Leon
E-mail: jennifer.leon@philip s.com
Web Site: http://www.philips.com/careers
Do you have strong media relations?
Do you enjoy technology?
Do you have experience with working with internal project managers?
We are looking for a strong Public Relations Professional to join our Consumer Electronics group in Atlanta!
Manage and execute public relations activities for premier home entertainment systems, premier remote control systems and Philips business solutions products in North America to reinforce Philips’ product leadership and to build awareness through reviews programs, new product launches, events and programs, and press material development.
Also, this position is responsible for managing the execution and development of three of the “One Philips” programs, @ Home, Celebrity Cribs, and Philips 25, to support the three year brand building initiative from Global Brand Management.
·Maintain relationships with channel, trade, and consumer press, which leads to Philips getting positive exposure and influences with CE and mainstream media community on an ongoing basis.
·Manage cross divisional/CE/corporate editorial events at major trade shows and product specific events.
·Coordinate Philips product publicity with product managers, advertising, merchandising, and direct marketing to support integrated marketing efforts company-wide, including serving on launch teams for product groups.
·Supervise public relations agency team involved with above product publicity programs; manage respective budgets.
·Manage event-specific budgets and assist director in yearly budgetary planning.
·Set yearly planning, specific programs and product launch PR strategy for all products and product categories.
·Investigate and manage methods to measure effectiveness of public relations programs, including measurement of results against business/communications objectives.
·Develop and manage internal communications efforts for Philips Consumer Electronics, North America, including newsletters, BIS meetings, BMT roundtables, etc.
·Develop and maintain corporate communications intern program.
-Oversee program development and execution of Corporate One Philips programs to generate coverage in lifestyle and business press and to increase brand awareness.
Manage agency relationships.
APR Preferred - PRSA Certification of public relations expertise
Undergraduate degree in communications, public relations, or journalism.
Experience: 8-10 years of public relations experience, including a corporate environment
Knowledge: Field of public relations – corporate and agency environment
Skills: General public relations, media relation events management, and crisis communications practices
Competencies: Writing, presentation development, strategic planning and research analysis
Philips is an equal opportunity employer
How To Apply:
- apply to job ID: 30610
Consumer Electronics helps realize Philips' focus on Lifestyle through enhancing people's lives by giving them simple access to content, information and services, anytime and anywhere.
We do this through products like our Ambilight TV that enriches the viewing experience, and our GoGear Jukebox, an intuitively easy device that can automatically select music to match your mood.
With over 19,000 employees, Consumer Electronics is a global leader in Connected Displays, Home Entertainment Networks and Mobile Infotainment. Constantly innovating, we introduce hundreds of new products every year. And we sell more than five consumer electronics products to consumers worldwide, every second.
Last edited by suzanne; 01-09-2006 at 09:58 PM.
01-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Join Date: Apr 2004
Manager, Public Relations
Employer: NetJets, Inc.
Job Location: Woodbridge, New Jersey
Address: Woodbridge, New Jersey
E-mail: corporaterecruiting@ netjets.com
Web Site: http://www.netjets.com
NetJets, Inc., the founder of the fractional aircraft ownership industry, is currently looking for an individual to be an active contributor to our company's media outreach efforts in support of our media strategy. This position will be an integral part of the Marketing Team interfacing with all NetJets operating divisions in order to develop pitch strategies and to secure media coverage across all key media markets. In addition, the Manager of Public Relations is required to show demonstrated strategic and tactical abilities, exceptional written and oral communication skills and be able to identify new business opportunities.
This position will be reporting to the Director of Public Relations. We request that interested candidates apply that are not or have not been in a Director or VP level position. This is a growth-oriented opportunity where the right individual will be groomed for future PR opportunities within the company.
* 6+ years of public relations, government affairs or business consulting experience
* Bachelors Degree in Journalism, Communications and/or Marketing
* Crisis Management experience is a plus
* Very strong and creative writing and communication ability
* Proven track record in media placements
How To Apply:
For Consideration Send Resume to: corporaterecruiting@ netjets.com
With 40 years of aviation experience and success NetJets Inc. combines a pioneering legacy with an unparalleled record of innovation. Our luxurious jets travel to the four corners of the world. NetJets fractional aircraft ownership program is the overwhelming choice of Fortune 500 companies and private individuals.
Last edited by suzanne; 01-09-2006 at 10:12 PM.
01-10-2006, 05:44 AM
Join Date: Apr 2004
FOX CABLE NETWORKS
From: Victoria Sterling <Victoria.Sterling@F ox.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:43:42 -0800
To: Victoria Sterling <Victoria.Sterling@F ox.com>
Subject: FOX CABLE NETWORKS - ASSISTANT POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
Hello all -- this person will support myself and an Associate Director here at FCN S&P, as well as handling general departmental duties.
Please pass listing on to qualified candidates. They may email me or contact HR through the website listed below. Thanks!
******************** ******************** **************
Director, Standards & Practices
Fox Cable Networks
==================== ==================== ==============
POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
FOX CABLE NETWORKS - ASSISTANT - STANDARDS & PRACTICES (BUSINESS & LEGAL AFFAIRS)
Fox Cable Networks Group is currently recruiting an Assistant to support the Standards and Practices Department. This position is located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Maintain high volume and detailed programming databases on a shared drive for rating documentation.
- Perform hourly updates and changes to programming, commercial, PSA, paid programming and traffic tape libraries which are accessed in real time to ensure all data is kept current.
- Handle inquiries from internal ad sales staff, traffic department and executives regarding commercial clearance issues.
- Interact with each network regarding clearance of programming and commercials before each is scheduled for broadcast, correspond with engineering departments for V-chipping operations and receive, log and traffic a high volume of commercial, PSA and paid programming media.
- Document/distribute commercial clearance and paid programming status to agencies, traffic and miscellaneous internal staff prior to COB on day of receipt.
- Coordinate rush/emergency tape deliveries and viewing.
- Make all travel arrangements for Executive staff members within the department.
- Compile monthly expense reports incurred by department Executives for business purposes for submission to accounts payable.
- Answer all incoming calls on a multi-line phone system.
- Handle all incoming departmental mail on a daily basis.
- Traffick tapes to appropriate staff members for viewing.
- Send emails on behalf of department Executives regarding programming and commercial clearance matters.
- Arrange meetings and conference calls with both internal and external entities regarding various departmental business.
- Attend Executive business meetings in order to generate conference reports for general distribution.
- Order all department office supplies using the company-approved purchasing system.
- Send all correspondence on behalf of Executives.
- Minimum 2 years experience supporting key executive in a fast paced environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be business oriented, flexible, versatile, and able to function effectively in a variety of challenging situations.
- Need to be technically astute with strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
01-10-2006, 05:53 AM
Join Date: Apr 2004
Harlem Success Charter Academy
Position: Teachers and Tutors
Harlem Success Charter Academy will open its doors this summer for the 2006-2007 school year with 155 students in grades K through 1. Former New York City Council Member and Education Committee Chair, Eva Moskowitz, is the Executive Director.
Join new school, Harlem Success Charter Academy. Teach among dynamic, committed educators who believe every child can excel. Excellent
opportunities for kindergarten, 1st grade, science, social studies, special ed., and art teachers. Math and literacy tutors also welcome. Ideal
candidates are certified or retired educators. Moxie and drive essential.
Competitive salary, health benefits, personal laptops for teachers, and extensive professional development provided.
Please email cover letter and resume with the subject "Teacher/Tutor" to Sheila Lopez at harlemsuccess@yahoo. com
01-10-2006, 04:50 PM
Join Date: Apr 2004
PERSONAL ASSISTANT for MALIBU BASED CELEBRITY
Salary: $ 90,000.00 - $ 100,000.00 USD /year
*Manage household & day to day personal arrangements
*Business & personal correspondence
*Interface with Business Manager & other professionals
*Experience & comfort level with entertainment industry personalities
*Excellent verbal & written communication skills
*Hands on computer skills & adaptability
*Confident, assertive, organized, discrete, decisive, efficient, & ability
*Accessible '24/7' and OK to travel as needed
*Only local residents will be considered
Please forward your Resume as a WORD attachment DIRECTLY to:
Irv Elster, CPA
Spectrum Search Associates, Inc.
Last edited by suzanne; 01-10-2006 at 04:55 PM.
01-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Join Date: Apr 2004
SCREEN ACTORS GUILD
Los Angeles, CA
All applications must go through SAG Human Resources attn: Lito Pangan-- email@example.com
Title: Exec. Admin. Asst.
Department: Hollywood Exec
Reports to: Hollywood Exec Director
Through the provision of competent administrative support, the position assists the Hollywood Executive Director with the efficient and professional operation of the Hollywood Division Executive department. Position involves the performance of certain standard office duties, frequently using independent judgment and discretion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· 35% - answering phones and emails
· 35% - managing schedule/planning meetings
· 15% - records management
· 5% - written correspondence
· 5% - organizing / routing mail
· 5% - miscellaneous
Performs other duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
(The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.)
Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
Able to accurately type 55 WPM
Able to use PC and database (Oracle) applications
Able to organize and coordinate multiple tasks under daily and long-term deadlines
Able to work under pressure
Able to prioritize tasks
Able to maintain confidentiality and exercise diplomacy in all matters
Able to anticipate information & materials necessary for upcoming meetings, and to prepare such with sufficient time for review by appropriate senior staff.
Must be able to work in a very stressful environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged
Must be able to maintain professional demeanor / deportment in the face of emotional and/or overbearing personalities
Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at SAG’s sole discretion
Must be available and willing to work such overtime per day or per week, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as SAG determines is necessary to meet its business needs
Must be available and willing to travel to such locations and with such frequency as SAG determines is necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
Verbal and written knowledge of Spanish language preferred, but not mandatory.
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent
Previous executive support experience
· Typing test 55 WPM.
· Microsoft Word, Excel tests (basic, intermediate and advanced) - passing score: 76%
· Writing test.
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 PM.