How to make Somali Cake
This is hands down my favorite dessert. It's a simple delicious cake that is made in many Somali homes.
1. Whip the egg whites on high until soft peaks form.
2. Add the sugar and cardamom; continue mixing.
3. Add the egg yolks one by one.
4. Fold the flour into the mixture.
5. the cake is mixed thoroughly, pour into any cake pan you please(though I do recommend using a Bundt cake pan)
6. Bake in a pre-heated 300 F oven for 45 minutes.
7. Cool on a wire rack for around 10.
8. Bon Appetit