Disclaimer: I am in NO WAY affiliated with this company. I'm interested in having a real discussion with people who have 1st hand exp. w/this type of thing. If you're affiliated with it, please come in and contribute accurate information to the thread. This is not a place to recruit. It'll make you seem...well, creepy. IJS
So, I have a friend I've known for years who hits me up a couple months ago saying he's coming into town for an event. Would I join him, he asks? Since We're really cool, I agree, without knowing all the details.
Turns out it's some big event for this company. It's lights, camera, action & a whole lot of flash
...a line of Black Benzes parked out in front of the building & whatnot.
My friend & his "team" invite me out for dinner. He talks BIG ish about the coin he's making, how he has THOUSANDS of people in his organization
since starting just over a year ago.
Thing is, when I met him about 4 years ago, he was in another company like this. And before that, another.
He shows me checks.
Pretty nice sized ones, I'll admit. Tells me how EASY it would be for me to do well, being a pretty, young woman & all.
To make a long story short, I'm willing to consider a minimal investment in this & give it 6 months.
I'm all about multiple streams of income, and if I can build a 'team,' this SOUNDS theoretically viable
Here's some of my queries:
1. Have you ever joined a network marketing company? Are you still active?
2. Once you joined, did you have any REAL success with it? (You don't have to talk numbers if you don't want.) What tips do you have?
3. Is anyone here (currently or formerly) a part of Organo Gold? What do you think of the company? Honest opinions please.
4. Is this like some other MLMs, that prey on people's hopes, and the upline makes money off the backs of the poor, naive lower ranks?
5. Do successful "Network Marketers" just do like my friend, and just jump from company to company while the iron's hot, milk it & move on?
Let me know the deal. If you have tea, please SPILL.