Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,848 85 89
Alleybux
trina-29.jpeg

trina-pink.jpg

First of all I have to say that to me TRINA is a LEGENDARY raptress. Her new album is dropping in APRIL and I can't think of any other female rapper that has SIX albums. I always felt she was UNSUNG and never got the credit she deserved within the industry she is very underrated. She was nominated about 12 times for the BET AWARD and consistently lost to MISSY ELLIOTT (who won it every year regardless if she had music out or not) and then NICKI starting winning it. I always felt TRINA deserved one of those trophies if not more.

If you know TRINA she really is more concerned with being consistent than winning AWARDS. But as a fan I felt she should have more GRAMMY NOMS and be celebrated. I think TRINA's main thing is she never switched her style up. She should have changed her image up a bit and started getting features with pop artists in the way LIL KIM was doing in the early 00's. Her xes filled testimonies have ALWAYS been her bread and butter but she has always rapped about other things as well they just were never SINGLES. One of my favorite songs I am sure she has never performed live is a song called U and ME ( ..just thinking about them struggling times how we survived on a nickle and dime). That song was about a FRIENDSHIP gone bad and other SELF-REFLECTION; it was dope. However, I am glad TRINA continues to stay TRUE to herself. She is the QUEEN OF MIAMI period.

I have been a TRINA stan for years and I have also been aware that she has trimmed a few years off her age. Back when she came out she proudly said she was 24 years old. She used to show up a lot in TRICK's early interviews when NANN was popping years before the internet. Making her born in 1974 not the current 1978 that has been her industry age for years. I dont' blame her for this because we all know the industry is full of AGEISM. I am sure her record company also influenced her to lie about her age. She definitely wouldn't be the first. NICKI MINAJ, K. MICHELLE and GINUWINE did it. GINUWINE was proclaiming to be 21 years old when his debut album THE BACHELOR dropped. In reality GINUWINE was actually 26. Somewhere around the early 00's he finally fessed up to his actual age. I also have PROOF of several other CELEBS who are currently lying about their age. No shade to TRINA whom I am sure will read this. Back to TRINA she is not 38 years old she is actually 42 years old.

RECEIPTS:

https://floridaresidentdb.com/person/109451601/katrina_la_verne_taylor

TRINA famously dated rapper TRICKDADDY's deceased brother HOLLYWOOD. Trina has never done an in depth interview regarding HOLLYWOOD but she has spoken about him in interviews (some are even on youtube). She is VERY RESERVED when it comes to speaking about him. I believe certain things she just doesn't want to share and that is to be respected. She has said they dated for TWO YEARS starting when she was in high school. He passed two months before she graduated high school. She was with him the night he passed away. He actually dropped her off because she had school in the morning and she was pissed because she asked to go with him and he said no. She was thinking he may have been going to see another girl. Truth is he ended up with a friend who was also murdered. Hollywood was murdered in JUNE of 1994 and it would be 5 years later when TRICK and TRINA blew the lid off MIAMI with their music. Much of this success is owed to HOLLYWOOD who actually was partners with the owner of SLIP and SLIDE records.

TRINA has famously been attached to many successful men in the industry. Her most public relationships being LIL WAYNE, KENYON MARTIN, JAMES HARDEN and FRENCH MONTANA (both have claimed it was only a friendship). FRENCH publicly switched gears with KHLOE KARDASHIAN causing a rift between TRINA and once good friend KIM KARDASHIAN. TRINA has stated she felt betrayed because at one point FRENCH and she were living together and making music. TRINA also says that KHLOE was the first KARDASHIAN she met and they were cool, but she eventually became tight with her sister KIM. KHLOE wa famously dragged on twitter for dating the SLOPPY SECONDS of TRINA when she began a relationship with another ex JAMES HARDEN. Putting her in not one but TWO love triangles with TRINA. The entire fiasco PERMANENTLY ruined the friendship of KIM and TRINA who have not spoken since the inception of FRENCHandKHLOE-GATE. However, FRENCH and TRINA did make up when the BAD BOY Reunion came to MIAMI and TRINA graced the stage with FRENCH.

1480819365_7f866be9913b3513ad9f3be810bfc6ba.jpeg

TRINA recently released DYNASTY 6 which is a PREQUEL to her as yet to be titled new album dropping everywhere in APRIL. TRINA's latest song DAMN featuring TORY LANEZ is out on SPOTIFY and every other outlet. There are droplets of TEA that LOVE AND HIP HOP MIAMI is officially coming and TRINA will be FRONT AND CENTER. Look out for that.

https://youtu.be/ThlTqBi_z5k

GeminiAdult

Being prim and proper
Reaction score
Reactions
380,515 17,399 15,541
Alleybux
You mean to tell me trina aint won not one bet award? :crucified: Even missy said "they keep on rewarding me bet awards and im not even putting out music". :dead:

MoneyOverLove

The Marathon Continues..
Reaction score
Reactions
537,923 10,734 5,860
Alleybux
Trina raps about real life issues that women who date fukk n*ggas deal with. I like her and I have seen her growth. Her first couple of CDs were trash so I havent bought a complete body of work from her since 2002/03. Her singles bop tho!

GrowthInGod

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,468 297 238
Alleybux
Here for LHH Miami like.....

giphy.gif

I like how real Trina is in interviews & how she spills her own tea on relationships like she did on Khloe/Frenchgate!

Goyardgirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
104,939 3,381 1,969
Alleybux
She looks GREAT for her age. I also see that you weren't groaned up to your eyeballs for calling out someone's REAL age, but if it was someone else you would have been in the red and/or inactive by now. Smh! The hypocrisy on this site.

Ashley1990

Ms. Good
Reaction score
Reactions
143,930 7,744 9,817
Alleybux
She looks GREAT for her age. I also see that you weren't groaned up to your eyeballs for calling out someone's REAL age, but if it was someone else you would have been in the red and/or inactive by now. Smh! The hypocrisy on this site.

Lol...RIGHT.

Ashley1990

Ms. Good
Reaction score
Reactions
143,930 7,744 9,817
Alleybux
No she was 19. She didn't turn 20 until December of 1994. I see you didn't pass that remedial math class chile.

That's why I said AROUND 21 because I was not about to scroll and look for her real birth year again. And she must didn't pass some remedial classes who graduates at 19 ?????

profont

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,250 648 297
Alleybux
Trina raps about real life issues that women who date fukk n*ggas deal with. I like her and I have seen her growth. Her first couple of CDs were trash so I havent bought a complete body of work from her since 2002/03. Her singles bop tho!

Never listened to a full album but she is good for a bop!

Sent from my iPhone using Lipstick Alley mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Aalijah Ali

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,848 85 89
Alleybux
That's why I said AROUND 21 because I was not about to scroll and look for her real birth year again. And she must didn't pass some remedial classes who graduates at 19 ?????

Depending on your birthday some people start school late. Also you know back in the day they also had junior first which would set a kid behind a year. So don't come for TRINA bish!

Ms.Mimi

b!tch Hold My Ponytail
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
59,750 1,522 192
Alleybux
I peeped Mary J calling Lil Kim big sis! How old is kim real?

And I'm not surprised she's 40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ms.Mimi

b!tch Hold My Ponytail
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
59,750 1,522 192
Alleybux
How old is Onika really?
I've done KMichelle & Rasheeda already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ashley1990

Ms. Good
Reaction score
Reactions
143,930 7,744 9,817
Alleybux
Depending on your birthday some people start school late. Also you know back in the day they also had junior first which would set a kid behind a year. So don't come for TRINA bish!

Nobody should be graduating the same year they turn 20 if they didn't flunk

shady_boots

Quote me and i'll pay you dust.
Reaction score
Reactions
88,466 1,711 737
Alleybux
I love Trina. She always has one or two good songs on each CD. She doesn't get enough recognition.

Her birthday is in December I believe so she may have started school late.