Almost famous . . .

Video vixens, jumpoffs, "wifeys," and affiliates of athletes and entertainers
Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Why are some black men and women such hypocrites when it comes to IR dating?
I'll bite. What it comes down to is indoctrination. White women have always been considered--unfairly--as the standard for beauty. It's in...
My friend and I were sexually assaulted in the club and none of the black men did anything about it
Again all the smoke for the black males but nothing for the Indian man that not only attacked her but other women as well. Also how am I’m...
Anybody Watch Youtuber Named "for Harriet"?
This is why I say we should never allow these men to step a foot in our home and a pinky toe in our beds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did she even...
Married At First Sight: Unmatchables
But, who eats a chicken wing and throws it on the tray like a gutter snipe? WHO?! she was such a nasty public eater that i began to wonder if she...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
This is my main reason for thinking its a real relationship with some weird choices made when it became public. The PR value of NV with HC is...
  • Poll
Was My Professor Being Racist?
Thanks for proving my point. You have no point. I came to correct you when you were being ignorant and wrong. The same way that professor was being.
do you believe in reincarnation?
I see my past lifes but then i think im crazy. I was a famous french woman with alotta kids who got killed by a scorned lover. And thats one of...
Can a FWB ever turn into a relationship?
Yes 5 years, a baby and an engagement later homeboy was definitely supposed to be a one night stand in college lmao the key is knowing your...
Gina Jyneen Rapper Baby Daddy?
Yes! She kills me that! “I ate a cheeseburger...yall know its low carbs” lol! Like girl, stop it! Ur right lmao
Top Bottom