Black Ink Crew Forum

Discuss the Black Ink Crew antics here
Title Replies Views Latest

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

How do you lose hips?
I have no choice when at the gym. Everyone has to wear them. 0.70. 31/43.5 I'll try this! I never do just cardio days bc I thought it doesn't...
Y'all is this offensive or what.
It’s not about his “opinion” it’s about his lack of intelligence. He sounds ignorant as hell. Other people with that same type of mentality will...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
I’m angry on behalf of d1ad3m .. she should have worn barbecue doll dress jor .. ahn ahn. Noooo barbecue doll you look like the birthday girl ...
  • Poll
Stay-at-home father is upset 200K+ wife gives money to HER family. Thinking of divorce! Is he in...
@NZURI I have a feeling that part time job is something college related cause he said he allegedly gets nothing.
XXL Mag Gets Called out over shady Nicki Minaj post!
Let's not be obtuse. There was 101 other things he could've spoken about. Funnily enough, in December the same writer said this: So how is it an...
ex of Michael Antwon Bennett (former NFL player) alleges he has CTE & kidnapped their daughter
Wow this is sad af. I hope she leaves his ass, and safely as possible They’re not together if I’m correct, he has their daughter who the mom...
Saweetie and Doja Cat Deliver A Tragic Performance at the #TrillerFightClub
Lmfaoooooo @ retired kkkkklanswoman One of the worst performances next to Cassie on 106 & Park. Delete it from Papi Bezos internet literally...
Official Aaliyah Jay Thread Part 2
watching Aaliyahs part 2 (didn't watch the part 1). I think her bag was stolen honestly. by who? idk. but I think it was stolen.
Ayy do British people have to bow to their “royals”?
All the groans are from pressed British people who bow down to rRoOyAls. I hope one day y’all can be free from “the divine rights of kings”...
Top Bottom