CW/DC Comics Shows

Discussion forum for Arrow, The Flash, DC's Legend of Tomorrow, Supergirl
Title Replies Views Latest

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Keke Palmer: "I don’t believe in girlfriend and boyfriend. I’m single till I’m married. Let’s...
This is the type of thing someone with relationship problems would use as am excuse to feel “empowered”.
Men Won't Date a Woman When He's Broke?
In my experience they won’t commit or date you. They will have sex with you though
Calls to expel Maxine Waters for inciting violence gain steam
All she did was tell old boy to shut up.. Huh? No, that’s not the case at all. See the thread. I posted video.
Bipolar/Schizophrenic Brother (Long Rant/Advice)
Op here, guys thank you for taking the time to share your stories with me. My heart is going out to all of you guys in a similar boat, and thank...
Kate Middleton proclaimed the "Rock" of reborn royal family
lool It's even more pathetic because the cameras were hidden, so she found out where to look. Anyways let bland ass Kate get all the white...
  • Poll
“Do black women deserve to be protected from everything”
I watched the dmv video. How was she arrested immediately but the guy wasn't arrested for assualt? I didn't see her lay a hand on him. Someone...
RHOA RHOA S13, Ep.18 | "How the Wig Stole Christmas" | (Season Finale)
What about Kim Fields....lol she was the worst....what about Ronnie's wife from New Edition lol I didn’t mind Kim Fields. But yes, Shemari was a...
Dababy makes fun of a flight attendant, claiming she needs to comb her hair
I see this too. I don’t think this is right at all and I’m going to call da baby out on it but I’m not going to jump to protect a white woman over...
Chloe Singing To Drake Skin Glowing
Also for people saying stuff like she is getting plenty of interactions and stuff, why is their most recent hit not hitting the damn charts? Girl...
YouTuber IamChelsieJanea
She stay in dollar tree but literally spend THOUSANDS on bags and perfumes. How does this make any sense to anyone? Lol Great Value Queen wearing...
Top Bottom