Threads
Threads

Not sticky

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Tight protective style and itchy scalp
Get a bottle of professional Sea Breeze, pour some ina spray bottle and spray your scalp. That cooling sensation should calm down. I usually use...
Prince Phillip funeral watch thread
Are these choir members wearing mics? I can't see any but just curious. Their voices sound really amplified. Don't laugh, it might sound like a...
Lolo Jones, 38, opens up about difficulty dating: ‘You give up hope’
These women are apparently devout Christians. You seriously think they’re going to give up or go against their religion? Would you expect this...
Why are upperclass Caribbeans/West Indians usually mixed or non-black
I remember going to Trinidad for the first time to visit my grandma for carnival and her bday. I remember walking through the airport and seeing...
Tinashe Appreciation/TEA Thread!
I'm Every Woman (From "Black History Always / Music For the Movement Vol. 2") I heard Tinashe’s cover on Spotify last month not realizing there...
Regè-Jean Page Appreciation/ Tea Thread
Right. He is very handsome but there are many handsome black men out there. I am not sure why they're acting this crazy over this one. This is a...
Okay but can we talk about how insecure competitive and over-sensitive men are their physical...
Good thing men over 6ft are not the majority either in America or the world. Cope, short men love making stuff up to feel comfortable with...
Top Bottom