Game of Thrones Forum New

Forum for fans of Game of Thrones
Threads
Threads

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Hi guys, Not to derail the thread or anything. I’ve been lurking for years (Lol) and I just want to ask you guys for some advice( I’ve seen a...
Summer Walker says all her friends are guys, since girls use her and want her man
The man that abuses women and reproductively coerced you to keep you under his control? The same ninja that pays no child support? Yea, all your...
Saweetie and Doja Cat Deliver A Tragic Performance at the #TrillerFightClub
They need to find a new term for these “rappers” that can’t rap because the bar just keeps getting lower and lower. I agree. I can't believe...
Daunte Wright called his mom before being shot. George Floyd yelled for his. As a Black mother...
Do black mothers ever write these think pieces about the safety of their baby girls? You know they don’t give a single fuck about their black...
Black Wedding of the Day - A Stunning All-Black Wedding in Houston, Texas
I hate that their original plans were ruined. But it's wonderful that they were able to pull it together. Sidenote: I hate that these threads...
The Pedro Pascal Appreciation, Tea and Thirst Thread
On a different note, SM posted this picture today and P liked it. Way back in SM's feed, he had a picture of him with the same ring. Seems like...
"Envy: A Seven Deadly Sins Story" tonight on Lifetime
I need a fashion check: I'm loving the white one-shoulder outfit that Gabrielle is rocking at the PR event. Is it one piece or two? Can anyone...
What Are Some Of The Shadiest Celebrity Photos You've Seen ?
That time Julia Roberts was messing with a married man and wore his wife’s name on a shirt. Then, did a pap stroll for everyone to see...
Top Bottom