Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

• Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Don't be ridiculous! Harry does what's best for Harry and his chicken shit wife. He doesn't give two shits about his blood family. That step...
What feels like a cult, even though it isn’t?
White people in their late 20s who are obsessed with Disney Is this for the Buzzfeed people?
Cardi B Deletes Tweet Criticizing 'Defund the Police' Movement : "We Need Cops and That's Facts...
And if cops get a lawsuit thrown at them, don't make the taxpayers pay the settlement. That's one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of...
Saweetie and Doja Cat Deliver A Tragic Performance at the #TrillerFightClub
I'm going to blame Saweetie and her creative team because Doja usually delivers. The camera work was terrible, but I guess that's to be expected...
Twitter says Chicago Mayor is having an affair on her wife and considering resignation
Ok but who was Ms. Foot bumpin coochie with? I heard it was a black woman with some status... I hope she resigns A Black woman with status...
Travis Kelce is single
They had their mouths opened to that bottle during a pandemic? Yikes.
Ayy do British people have to bow to their “royals”?
Mostly in East Asia in places like Japan, Korea and China. But bowing to everyone no matter the status is different than bowing (men) or curtsy...
Les Twins Tea anyone???
My apologies for you missing it. I do one on him daily. And what’s so crazy, is he’s going thru a Tower moment, right now. Because he’s still...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
So, have you guys talked about this? You’d hope for the baby’s sake, the blind isn’t about HC and NV...
  • Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
what happened to her egypt tour groups? I only saw 1 white girl she posted about and then she left cairo...did no one fall for her scams now?
Top Bottom