Hobbies and Activities

Gardening, arts & crafts, sewing, computer graphics, photography, gaming, curling, painting, pottery, woodworking, etc.
Title Replies Views Latest

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Antidepressants on children?
It's not normal. There's something else going which you need to find out. Either some mental disorders (e.g. autism, asperger) or a traumatic...
Rapper Black Rob Has Passed Away
There wasn't anything NATURAL about either one of those deaths. Just say you dgaf and are a P- debil fan and go. None of y’all truly gaf about...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Keesha was screwing boys and girls in HS. That V card was taken in MS by a dude name Travion Lmao. Definitely some Travion’s out that way. Dang...
Is Nene going to Zeus Network?
My Good sis. I’m rooting for her. She definitely has a solid fanbase. I feel like she jumped ship just in time. Atl is like bad girls club...
Black Girl Magic: ALENA MAZE (from MAZELEE) IS THE FIRST BLACK PERSON IN HISTORY TO RECEIVE A...
Post some of the profiles if they are public. People can easily claim to be the first to do anything nowadays. If you have a LinkedIn account...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
sorry, by that i mean where did the rumour that he gets it on in hallways come from? was it that one reddit post Some random tea poster... it's...
Is Nicki Minaj losing sleep over Cardi B
Nope, But cardi surely is. Sis spent 3 years arguing with a fan base, Follows the “Nicki Minaj Topic” on twitter, and was caught with a screenshot...
US pauses J&J vaccine due to BLOOD CLOTS
hmmm I said “could be 10% could be 60%, we don’t know.” And I stand by that since there is no data to say what the number is. Are u providing...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
They really fake tho! These are the real ones. Look at the “Saint Laurent” font on these compared to hers. That’s really sad What difference do...
Top Bottom