Home Decor

Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

General Alley

Recent Posts

Rebecca Silvera is dating Footballer Jerome Boateng
So don’t wonder, people will do same to you until Boateng request you again to leave and this time forever!! He is so unhappy with you, you can’t...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Please look at the hat, hoodie, Capri track pants and slides Ian and Keeb there too...this is so nasty Eww Those are Joe's vacation pants...
Do white European men even like fat butts?
The ones I was with liked mine, but I also have huge breasts (that they noticed first), so there's that.
South Sudanese boy is subjected to Racist Abuse in Viral Video (Egypt)
Will Black people as a collective ever grow a back bone and not condone this subhuman treatment? As much as I feel sorry for the young man in the...
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
An oldie…I think is funny that they though she was talking about the Jawbreaker. Never been so disappointed reading one of these anons......
RHOP: Apparently none of the housewives attended Karen’s birthday celebration
I just posted about this on a different thread. Nothing from the Rhop cast on her birthday, not even her bestie Ashley. Karen wished Wendy's son...
Does anyone else get triggered when seeing “A different world” or “Grownish” if you didn’t get...
No, why would you get triggered over an exaggerated TV show? Its not necessarily real and accurate.
Pete Davidson in #TheKingOfStatenIsland (on HBO max)
I enjoyed it and actually watched some more of his stuff because of it.
Am I Wrong For Laughing At My Cousin's Weight Gain And School Problems?
Life has a way of humbling you so the same way that you think her situation is karma for what she said, there could also be karma for you laughing...
Top Bottom