How to Get Away with Murder Forum

Discussion forum for ABC's drama mystery How to Get Away with Murder
Title Replies Views Latest

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Hotep Hustla's EXPOSED vOL 34. CHAKABARS
Ah yes the insightful Chaka I get the point he trying to go for tho but its all just to respond to his last post where he is in it working out...
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
Can you imagine the chaos that would happen if KS said "This is not black men problem" after Breonna Taylor got killed? But this bitter old...
Gabi and Dani Thread
Dani might be doing something strange for some change in the form of a sugar daddy. Let's not forget that she claims she is buying all new...
US pauses J&J vaccine due to BLOOD CLOTS
Huh? I’m standing on the fact that there is some degree of inflation in the numbers which I’ve already proven earlier in this thread. So there is...
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
I'm sorry. But that whole rant seems like some childish Tumblr bullshit where people take a joke too seriously and read too much into it because...
  • Poll
Would you forgive your cousin if she "steals" your boyfriend years ago
You can not steal a man. Anyway, I would forgive and forget if the relationship lasted through the years, not if it was just shagging some months.
Prince Phillip funeral watch thread
Yeah but they marry into a racist institution that has stolen from countries with people who look exactly like her mother. Spare me the BS There...
Antidepressants on children?
My child is 13 and was diagnosed with depression & anxiety. They were not effective...come to find out, she had a learning disability that nobody...
  • Poll
Adina Howard Freak Like Me or Monica Just One Of Them Days
Freak Like Me But that Monica song “Ain’t Nobody” with Treach gives it a run for its money Omg I’ve been trying to find what song this was...
Top Bottom