Lipstick Alley Wiki

LSA Wiki

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
It’s literally been explained so so many times why it wasn’t them getting caught or unplanned, and why paparazzi aren’t waiting around or staking...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
The thing with Keema is she tries to compete with everybody. I peeped when Miici posted baby pics of true she found literally seconds after...
John Hopkins is out here experimenting on black patients again...
Throughout this vaccination experiment for covid, it seems like it is mainly black people telling other black people that Tuskegee was a long time...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
He was looking down.... When he did the Zoom with Andy Cohen he was looking down too, and people speculated that he was reading the pre-written...
Why do some of you view curvy and bigger women as below you?
LSA hates fat people. It's not everyone but I feel like some of these people are fat themselves and have internalized hatred and that's why some...
10-yr old boy is now a US national chess master
Girl yes...I have a group of students that I'm teaching later this afternoon. I'll keep up with your font and give you some tips if you'd like...
  • Poll
Bm get the ww that wm don't want, wm get the bw that bm don't want..
I disagree. Most black women who date white men make good money and seem family-oriented. I think it all comes to picking suitable partners. Most...
Who has taken the COVID vaccine? Side effects?
I just got my last Pfizer vaccine this morning. No side effects other than my arm getting sore which happened the first time. Only difference is...
Top Bottom