Love and Hip Hop Forum

Forum for fans and foes of reality tv's Love and Hip Hop
Title Replies Views Latest

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Preacher Heather Love
I agree! He's an ass no matter the 13k a month or one failed program after another! I believe he know really he ain't sh#t and jealous of the ones...
Getting to know NCT 127!
Does anyone has purchased from this SM store site? Do they restock some of items? I found out this now and the ecobag are actually cute. I...
CA Prisons Grapple With Hundreds Of Trans Inmates/Sex Offenders Requests To Be Housed With Women
I feel like this shouldn’t be allowed especially if at the time of the crime they weren’t trans but now want to identify out of manhood so they...
Woman Kills Her Baby Daddy, Who Kicked Down Her Door On His Way To Anger Management Class
Lmao. I can’t wait to have a boo who likes my ratchet reality shows. Girl he’s into it more than me: unamused:. He even makes Sunday dinner to...
The Circle US Season 2 on Netflix April 14
The After Party is fucking boring... Skipped thee fuck out of the parts with the host and the "mastermind." Boring. DGAF about em. Ikr the...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
And i just got a downvote for saying Nat may not be particularly great but no human being deserves to be treated like total shit just for dating...
Les Twins Tea anyone???
Me, trying to decide if I feel bad or not for creating this thread I for one love this thread. Fan against fan drama aside, I love getting...
Rose McGowan is not here for the term “birthing people”
Birthing people??? Her ass know damn well she wrong for that! Defying your own morals and the natural law to stand in solidarity w a group of...
Top Bottom