Movers and Shakers

Black executives and entrepreneurs in the news
Title Replies Views Latest

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Is Nene going to Zeus Network?
You can’t talk shit about Bravo and end up on Zeus. I know that was a huge pay cut. Lol Hard pass.
Why Didn't You Cancel Doja Cat?
Because it's dumb. We're supposed to cancel her for supposedly being into race play but not Donald Glover who admitted to getting off on it? No...
Saweetie and Doja Cat Deliver A Tragic Performance at the #TrillerFightClub
These girls have to dance because they can’t or won’t rap. Standing on stage and lip syncing a rap? That’s whack as hell and everyone on their...
Ayy do British people have to bow to their “royals”?
All the groans are from pressed British people who bow down to rRoOyAls. I hope one day y’all can be free from “the divine rights of kings”...
Twitter says Chicago Mayor is having an affair on her wife and considering resignation
i didnt realize she was a lezbn mayor Why did this comment make me go double-check the thread title? I scrolled up looking for "Lesbian Mayor...
Lolo Jones, 38, opens up about difficulty dating: ‘You give up hope’
I don’t understand why she doesn’t ask Sonya Richardson Ross for some tips on getting, keeping and marrying a professional athletic man. AFTER...
TashaMarie TMR And Her Lowly Flock Of Birds
She said you and Oshara’s name TWICE today. Who’s obsessed with who? Brought up Vicki at least twice saying Jamila and Yanni threw her a funeral...
Another 15 Year Old Girl The Game Allegedly Molested Comes Forward With Proof
Its not his baby it turned out to be her little sister who she used to fake as her own some of her family members comfirmed it. I believe he's a...
Top Bottom