Music Industry News and Views

The Lipstick Alley Music Forums - News and opinion on the music industry. DO NOT POST VIDEOS IN THIS FORUM

New Music News New

New music releases, album reviews - ONLY POST NEW MUSIC IN THIS FORUM
Threads
Threads
Music Alley (ARCHIVED) New

The Lipstick Alley Music Forums
Threads
Threads

Sticky Threads

Not sticky

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Monroe Steele, fashion IG and YouTube influencer
None of those girls even come close to the amount of sponsorships LOL Maybe color me courtney cuz she has had big corporate sponsorship deals but...
This yt woman tried to get in my car tonight
This happened to me before OP. I was young and sitting in my car waiting on a friend and a woman attempted to open my door several times and get...
IG Influencers (Spin-off thread)
He’s literally just a hot mess. I can’t tell if he trying to mimick supa with his antics during his live or he just that arrogant. You would swear...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
So they planned a trip to Mexico and didn’t even have transportation set up beforehand. I’ve NEVER not had transpo setup before an out of country...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
 Look at these guys calling Kate regent-in-waiting. Regent to who? Not to be dramatic but there is a huge problem these people are hiding. They...
One of my FWB's has been wining and dining another girl...
Never make a man you see potential in your fwb. My current fwb has a kid, which assures that I will never take him seriously and I already know I...
Nick Cannon celebrating baby shower with his latest baby mama
I’m still SO confused by the timeline. SO 9 months ago who was he with? This woman? Jessica? Lanisha? ALL THREE at once? The answer is D) all of...
UPDATE Lizzo in LSA White Kangs DMs + Update
This talk of divesting is really making black women appear even more desperate than our past representation smh. I wish black women would stop...
Top Bottom