Natural Hair Care

Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

Recent Posts

Africa's longest serving president looks to anoint son as next leader
This is extremely sad. Im really tired of african presidents thinking they are dynasties They trat presidency like a marriage. "Till death do...
Dababy makes fun of a flight attendant, claiming she needs to comb her hair
Came in here angry af thinking he was disrespected a Black woman for wearing her natural hair. He didn’t so...not my fight ‍♀ I disagree with how...
Aesthetic-y Fashion Girl Thread II
I HATE the way she dresses. Designer doesn’t mean style. Tf she Be thinking? Colorist , tacky self
RHOA Speak On It: Kandi & Latoya
This wasn’t a bad speak on it. Latoya is crazy as hell but at least she knows it. I cackled a few times not gonna lie.
Most Played Out Overhyped Ethnic Cuisine: Italian, Chinese or Japanese Food
Italian and Japanese food for sure. I’ve visited all three countries and can say Chinese food (regionally have the best food to offer) . Italian...
Chloe Singing To Drake Skin Glowing
Can the 15- 20 year old fonts please stop telling everyone “they’re just jealous” just for having a different opinion..
One of my FWB's has been wining and dining another girl...
Not true, I always preferred FWB sex over sex in a relationship, it has always been easy for me to have emotion-free sex, sex with emotions is...
Major NHS trust in London preparing to make Covid vaccinations compulsory for workers, leaked...
They can discuss it as much as they want but it can never be enforced. I'm pro vaccine but I don't believe the public sector should force vaccines...
Artists whose sales don’t match their hype
Cross-eyed Cumila is a disgrace to humanity. hope this helps. No, cute-eyed Camila is an honor to humanity. The stars lean down to kiss you...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
I feel you. The world of these new coins can be so chaotic. I just like to filter by top upvoted weekly. Not too new, not too old. Also check...
Top Bottom