Instagram, YouTube, Facebook "celebrities"
Title Replies Views Latest

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
Asians- Anti-Hate Bill Hispanics-DACA LGBT-Legalized Gay Marriage Don't respond to me again. The only legislation was the Asian crime bill...
Who is the greatest NON- BLACK singer of all time?
Vocally speaking, probably Celine. Although I prefer Christina and sometimes Adele.
What are employers going to do when Pandemic Assistance is cut off and workers don't come back?
If y’all think a few people not wanting to go work will trump a person who actually need and wants work you are mistaken. Especially companies...
4yo found dead with multiple wounds in apparent murder in Mountain Creek, Dallas police say...
I watch the film and I have questions. Why was he so comfortable in that house? How does he know which room to go to to find the child? Could it...
Bloomingdale’s pulling out of Chrissy Teigen deal last minute, hours before it was about to close
Oh well, that to bad but when it rains it pours. I just don't understand why she never changed her behavior. She's always been like this and I...
MsNaz2u - Seasoning 41 - The Death Vehicle Chronicles ft. the Habsburg Jawed Ho, Obese Denise &...
I'm distraught that this professional hobo has bred twice more. I'm disgusted that Canada has just been complacent in this neglect. She needs to...
Unpopular opinions: Prince William
I saw this comment in celebitchy under a post about the Dax Shepard podcast interview Wow. That does make sense. I’ve said this so many times...
Jimmy Graham is thick as hell
Oh ya. He for sure pretends they are just friends or probably gaslights. Amber has been silent recently to which is strange. Could just be that...
Top Bottom