Net Famous

Instagram, YouTube, Facebook "celebrities"
Title Replies Views Latest

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

NBA Gossip Why did Kwame Brown disrespect Matt Barnes, Stephen Jackson, and Gilbert Arenas like this?
The 45 thing isn’t shocking. Most of your fav black athletes & entertainers quietly still voted for 45 even though they did all that performative...
Ja'Quarius McCray, 17, is charged with murdering Orlando mom after following her home and...
So he had a car but followed someone home to steal her car? Was he just going to leave his car at her house? This makes no sense. Sounds like he...
DNA proves foster father raped, impregnated young girl, but court system kept her living there
I'm disgusted. This ghoul raped this child for yrs, was shown to be the father of the baby she had...and...nothing happened to him. And then you...
Have you seen the "when you're nice to the weird girl" trend?
Apparently she's like Shane Dawson. YouTube attracts too many weirdos. Smh. Colleen Ballinger of 'Miranda Sings' confirmed that she sent lingerie...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Not trying to be mean, but shouldn’t it be thicker since it’s natural? I’m natural and have never had a silk press. This isn’t compelling me to...
Aja Narie (@ajanarie) Youtuber and IG Influencer Official Thread
In her instagram highlights it says she was in london 22 weeks ago. 22 weeks ago was christmas. So I’m wondering if she went back and got pregnant...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
ITA. I was watching two guys on YT discuss her personality vs the other two and one of the guys said she came off as “the type” you can’t joke...
Top Bottom