New Age Religion and Spirituality

Title Replies Views Latest

Sticky Threads

Not sticky

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

Recent Posts

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I’m with you. He deserves kindness, and I’m sure he will receive your thoughts and vibes. When I’m looking at pictures of him, I always see...
  • Poll
How often do men approach you to get your number?
I get constant attention from men and I don't look anything like an IG filter. Go on and brag about baby tell us more.
White reporter tells black footballer to pronounce his full Nigerian name
Not gonna lie, I always hated doing this when caucasians ask. Always more along the lines of wanting entertainment. Ugh I'm proud of my name...
Dear Bravo...
And Celebrity Big Brother on which they ended up holding each other down. That was Kandi lol
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
Chile I can’t wait to find out what really happen They annoying, yall on a trip together subbing eachother.
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Who's Yasmine Lopez bd ? This thot is fucking everybody...Is it Trey? Such a tacky pregnancy announcement Random & ghetto.
US spent more thant $2.261 Trillion on Pointless Afghanistan War, in which ~240,000 Have Died.
The headline should read US spent more than $2T on profitable Afghanistan war because the contractors and their subsidiaries are happy.
RHOA RHOA S13, Ep.18 | "How the Wig Stole Christmas" | (Season Finale)
This was the funniest episode yet. Drew ain’t shit for that gift. She made a $100 donation, brought that used wig and a faux fur pet carrier. Drew...
Top Bottom