Personal Finance

Debt, Credit, Banking, Insurance, Investments
Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

Recent Posts

YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Damn replaying SK live and sound mad asf and jealous asf of you Gooseyy.. Lol Now why get that mad at grown man not wanting to be on your platform...
Food-addicted woman too fat to fit in a plane seat sheds 182 lbs during lockdown
Why is it that when people loose a lot of weight, they tend to look much older and a little gaunt. She looks great, but also looks like she's...
Why do some bw defend ww honor so much?
Idc how wrong a bm is. If he’s wrong against a non bw a bw should never step in and defend her. Period. They didn’t defend you or publicly state...
Black Wedding of the Day - High School Sweethearts Tie the Knot in a Star-Studded Fairytale Wedding
This picture looks like a wedding cake topper. Congratulations to them! The video is much better than the pictures to me. The video makes...
Most Played Out Overhyped Ethnic Cuisine: Italian, Chinese or Japanese Food
They don't only have sushi though. Japanese is not my absolute favorite, but their cuisine goes beyond sushi and tempura. I never said they only...
Dababy makes fun of a flight attendant, claiming she needs to comb her hair
So some of y’all are mad at a black man for talking shit about a white womans hair, but y’all are also mad that black men are taking up for this...
**O'FFICIAL O'Dell Beckham (ONLY) Appreciation and Tea Thread**
Ew. He’s giving me “hey y’all! It’s ya uncle Odell with my golfing buddies”. Ikr him and his dad could pass for twins now and they like 22+ plus...
Demi Lovato blasts small business for having sugar free cookies
I guess diabetics should eat sugar and go into a fucking coma because she's pissed she fat.
White reporter tells black footballer to pronounce his full Nigerian name
I like knowing to to say someone's name instead of calling them a nickname to help people that can't be bothered to learn their real name. There...
Top Bottom