Pimp Slap Forum

The last days apostasy in the church. Rogue ministers, deacons, reverends and first ladies discussed here.
Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

Recent Posts

RHOA Drew is the worst housewife ever!
I cringed every single time I see Drew on my scene. She should be embarrassed after last night's episode. I'm not a fan of any of the ladies...
Drake's Baby Mama Posts Picture of Their Adorable Son Adonis
Girl bye. This child is hit. His mama hit. Facts are facts. He still looks like an extra from Children of the Corn. And Drake still won’t have a...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Y’all asha said Cynthia Bailey is her fuckin twin! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: whats up with this whore here!?
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
and is it true bandhunta izzy (zonnique babydad) be cheating ? something tells me she’s the type to stay cos her dumb ass momma and reginae dumb...
Meghan was right! Royal Family want to change rules so Archie will NEVER be a Prince.
Other sister? I didn't even know they had any. Her name is Sarah spencer , she was conceived as a fertility test before Diana and Charles got...
Why does LSA think old rich men are stupid?
She really thought she did something lol, this type of thinking is only worth lol’s and thanks on LSA. Yeah, How many times have we seen that...
  • Poll
How often do men approach you to get your number?
Woman suggest women rejecting men has contributed to why men don’t approach women anymore. As if rejecting men is a new phenomenon all of a...
RHOA Speak On It: Kandi & Latoya
This is interesting because there are two fonts on here that type like they know Adam and Latoya personally that swore that when Bravo approached...
Women Who Date Nothing But Black Men
You obviously can’t read between the lines... “believe it or not” is not a compliment to black women Because a certain sect of individuals have...
Top Bottom