Forum for fans of R&B Divas
Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
What? She said that about who? What's that pix of? And this Toni Vasil you are anything but elegant, classy, respectful and well educated.
Any of You Dated White Cops or Firemen?
*looks at join date* IGNORED Damn shawty just ignored me like i was the only brotha in the club.
Daunte Wright called his mom before being shot. George Floyd yelled for his. As a Black mother...
Yep. Yep! I’m glad more black women are speaking about this behavior. I wish we heard this perspective more so.
Black Girl Magic: ALENA MAZE (from MAZELEE) IS THE FIRST BLACK PERSON IN HISTORY TO RECEIVE A...
She’s not African thank you very much. Passing this L to the Caribbean community unfortunately she's Black American
Gabi and Dani Thread
I came after Gabi exposed The Hobbit never saw how Danni is w M is she a good Auntie? Affectionate? Fun? Cuddles & kisses? never see her post...
WAGS THREAD PART XV (CLEAN VERSION)
She's so insecure, desperate, and giving me bunny boiler vibes. He's been traveling, and left Britt at home with her meal ticket. Britt Britt...
The Pedro Pascal Appreciation, Tea and Thirst Thread
Hahaha! I think both ways work for me. If Mando is revealed to be Force sensitive after all I’ll be happy with it but if he isn’t it works for me...
Carmen Caboom
Yass I saw that! but she was sitting in her VEHICLE (so annoying when she says that) because she was waiting to ask someone to go get her some...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Oh shit I think D doxxed Mama Kim. It's nor me or my grandson, she's reaching and I have NEVER had a criminal record in my life and I don't have...
Top Bottom