Real Housewives Forum

Discuss the fabulous lives of the Atlanta, New Jersey, Orange County, Dallas, Beverly Hills, Sydney and Potomac housewives.
Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

Recent Posts

Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
It really did not seem like it. Always gave Shane was into him more. Greg loves the lifestyle, he dont wanna go back to slanging mail in that hot...
  • Poll
How often do men approach you to get your number?
I believe that men are just less chivalrous and more lazy. They also have a false sense of what beauty should look like. The more you look like a...
Africa's longest serving president looks to anoint son as next leader
I don't understand how any ruler can hold their head up high and be proud when their country is basically 1,000 years behind the rest of the...
Glamazontay is a mess! [emoji24]
lmfao. Y’all know WNBA players don’t have big money contracts. Courtney was on that blog buying the famous **** type of shirt from walmart. I...
Married At First Sight AUS Season 8
Has anyone else seen the whole reunion? Bec is seriously next level. She quite clearly had a man the whole time she was on the show yet there she...
I always thought Roman Reigns was fine but now I see exactly why y'all be soakin' thru panties...
Meh, not my type but I see why women go crazy over him. I’m sure if block head racist cena was there he’d try everything to stop him. I’m sure...
Top Bottom