Religious Debate Forum

Debate the existence of God, the role of religion, etc. Keep it civil or you will be banned from this forum.
Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

General Alley

Recent Posts

Lanie Stevens' Books; P*ssy Whip And How To Make Him Burn With Desire Only For You Part 2.
What’s the point in all this @WestonRdFlow, if you don't want to read the thread, that's on you. But don't expect anyone one here to spoon feed...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
It's not just here's the money don't worry about paying it back. There are strict guidelines you have to follow and prove you did in order for it...
Different Phenotypes In Africa Diaspora
You tube has numerous African dna tests. And They have zero European dna. Just stop posting and actually research. Black Africans are the MOST...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
The pooh pooh platter stans are delusional asf These people are so full of hate LMAO, but I dont know why Kyle is reporting lies because this...
Spirituality Group Warning: People Using Collective Cam Chats and Rituals to Drain Energy
I prefer groups with an academic focus. No mutual rituals or spells. Just research and solo experimentation to compare with each other. But those...
Struggling with 2 jobs and college..
I feel for you, I really do. Have you tried to apply for a single job that has a little bit of higher pay? Like bank teller or call center? And I...
Have Dating Apps Ruined Courting?
What I find funny & odd is.....all of us are annoyed with internet dating and the internet even the socially awkward people are annoyed with the...
  • Poll
Was My Professor Being Racist?
Write down the interaction and send it to yourself as an email. Write every detail, what questions she asked and what/how you answered, her...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
I'm so glad yall discovered streamable because yall dont give time stamps or nothing anymore lol Lol in our defense u can't give timestamps...
Top Bottom