STAN Fair

Celebrity opinion forum. Stan for your favorite celebrities including Beyonce, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Rihanna, Prince and the Kardashians.

The Michael Jackson Forum New

Your views on the King of Pop -- the good, bad and ugly.
Threads
1.3M
The Beyonce Forum New

Iconic or Average? Talk about it!
Threads
Threads
The Mariah Carey Forum New

Mariah Carey is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, and actress. Known for her five-octave vocal range, melismatic singing style, and signature use of the whistle register, she is referred to as the "Songbird Supreme" and the "Queen of Christmas".
Threads
Threads
The Whitney Houston Forum New

Talk about the legendary but troubled "Voice" here.
Threads
Threads
The Kardashians New

Kardashian Family Fans
Threads
Threads
The Rihanna Forum New

Threads
Threads
The Prince Forum New

Discuss the iconic Prince here.
Threads
Threads

Sticky Threads

Not sticky

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Dababy makes fun of a flight attendant, claiming she needs to comb her hair
Y’all realize it’s always black men that stay commenting on a women’s hair style?
Lyfe buys son his own business for his birthday
very nice. but seeing how Lyfe treated women on L&HH, leaving her in the park...he's def on this list for me: The podcast posts are sending me...
What has Tremaine Aldon Neverson "Trey Songz" been up to? is he still heauxing? PART IX
Yasmine is messy she posted the pic around the time his pic made to shade room. Why would his bro be in her comments tho? I said I thought she...
Women Who Date Nothing But Black Men
Personally, I don't attack Black women. I might disagree with some, but attack is reaching. I just don't get how a man saying he prefers Black...
Ari Lennox Appreciation/Tea/Discussion Thread
Shea Butter Baby stays in rotation. I enjoyed that album so much. She’s so talented and I look forward to her next album. Her voice is so velvety...
Any GOSPEL tea? (Part IV)
I agree, but you know we will never hear Bishop's side because he isn't gonna speak on it. I am curious as to how the secretary got access to the...
NBA Youngboy & his Harem
You can’t look at yb too long. If you ain’t already pregnant you will be! You can just feel the voodoo. I’m glad he locked up cause the female...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Literally nothing else cliff or gif worthy cause we seen the BTS from everybody else IGs lol she ends with a video of her being carried. I guess...
Top Bottom