Teacher Confidential

For educators who can't take it anymore . . .
Title Replies Views Latest

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

• Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Gawd, when the piper played The Lament, I was a blubbering, snotty mess. And the trumpets playing the last post
My Jazzy Life
Jazzman came on IS early this morning looking like her ass cried all night! I betcha that big hip mfer didn’t come home all night leaving her at...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Wow, Jermisha really is a bought and paid for bitch! Big Keef put that call in and told Jerm to clean it TF up and his weak ass complied...
Methods/spells for breaking cycles attachments with my mother who is toxic
Hi OP, I'm sorry for what you're going through. I believe you. The ideal thing for you is to become financially independent and move out. But I...
In US 128 million people, 49.7% have gotten at least one shot with 82 million fully vaccinated
ready for that next wave when people realize a vaccine doesn't actually prevent you from getting covid...
What is it like living in Boston as a Black person?
There are two extremes: your either black and bougie or black and hood. Everyone knows each other because the overall community is pretty small...
So... does anybody "get" Eve's Bayou?
I've just watched this for the millionth time, and it's just as powerful today as 24 years ago. There is so much going on in this movie. What I'm...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Good morning my neighbours. $@h££d is the one to blame. As a man, he can't handle his affairs. Why marry a second, if you're not man enough...
Biden’s first time home buyer program
So only people with parents who rented their entire lives qualify? That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. In CA especially people...
Top Bottom