Teen Mom

Discussion forum for fans of Teen Mom
Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

For Naturals who wear their hair loose most of the time...
I usually use hard gels so that the crunch maintains my hair longer as I wear my WnGS for usually 5 days but during the summer I wash my hair...
Amber Heard Confirms She's Back For Aquaman 2
Which executive is she having xes with? Amber has had more scandals than ever, it’s very confusing that she is still going on a multi million...
Lolo Jones, 38, opens up about difficulty dating: ‘You give up hope’
says who? And if that’s true, why is she single? These limiting beliefs are just not based in reality Seriously. Fonts always tell on themselves.
Prince Phillip funeral watch thread
The center of attention is William and Harry and it’s ignorant to think after the major interview he did, that he wouldn’t be spoken of and ppl...
The Sickness of the Mule Syndrome among Black Protestors
I used to be one of the ones on the frontline marching lol. I'll never do it again because while Black women are the main ones marching, making...
Twitter says Chicago Mayor is having an affair on her wife and considering resignation
All jokes aside she’s a horrible mayor Looking at Chicago’s south side crime rates something should of been done long ago. It’s like a war zone...
Black Twitter Tea & Discussion Thread
So no one has any real tea on Libgyal? Is this girl even real? I need to be like her because absolutely no one has dropped any real tea about her...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
My poor long-suffering husband. He thought when I watched the service on BBC this morning, I was done. I'm about halfway through the CNN...
Gold Digger Astrology
Whatever my placements are, I'm effing worf it.
Top Bottom