The Closet - Anonymous LGBT Relationship Questions

The place to ask questions about LBGT dating and family relationships. This is a moderated forum -- all threads that are posted must be approved before they are open to the forum.
Title Replies Views Latest

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Momma Cat Said....What You’re Not Going To Do Is Hurt My Baby...
Momma cat said these paws rated E for everyone. Momma cat said, don’t make me slap you bitches.
Smash or Pass: Kris Wu
He is tho. Manipulative and b*tchmade. Still cries like a lil girl over his SM days and is triggered by Koreans since I believe all that is...
Saweetie and Doja Cat Deliver A Tragic Performance at the #TrillerFightClub
This looks like a high-budget RuPaul's Drag Race lip-sync for your life battle. Sashay away... Child don't sleep on the queens! They can do it...
China is NOT 'taking over' Africa!
You're so dumb that you think that every person who is raped has children with their rapists like your ancestors did, i'm not surprised you have a...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Judy always so damn tacky! They making kente look AWFUL. I don’t see any kente in this photo
Strongmommy Chrissy
Chrissy 0.5, Jazz -1 (She still ain't shit so she doesn't deserve a full point, but at least she is celebrating their birthdays) Lol Chrissy...
US pauses J&J vaccine due to BLOOD CLOTS
You’re standing by something that you have no data on. Why use that as a rebuttal when you can’t prove it? I’ll ask that question again since you...
Safaree & Erica Mena Need To Deactive Their Daughters IG Because This Caption...
Her eyes just look like his, she definitely his baby... besides I dunno if Rich would be such an improvement for the kid. Whether or not him...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Someone is helping her get people's info It's not me y'all and it's not my grandson, this bitch is reaching, and I have NEVER had a criminal...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
It’s chicken shit for two on one. Demi and Tracy can’t fight fair. I dont blame fye. Or if they announce they are coming I’d have a friend there...
Top Bottom