The Ladies in Michael's Life

Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Saweetie and Doja Cat Deliver A Tragic Performance at the #TrillerFightClub
I don’t think they made her leave it out. I thought she stumbled on those words. They did, you can tell and it's common. The same reason you...
Twitter sets its Africa headquarters in Ghana
Thank you. Very informative answer. Are there any grumblings about their influence? Do they own any media outlets like the Gupta(Indian) family in...
Twitter says Chicago Mayor is having an affair on her wife and considering resignation
i didnt realize she was a lezbn mayor Chile.... I mean, come on now. That big baggy Men's Warehouse pantsuit is realizing all kinds of lezbon.
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Them no show us some of the men or shall I say boys who sprayed them money o! Chai why nau make we see and identify them
Kimbo's back in LA, meets up with Scooter Braun and his wife
She is going to attach herself on to Kylie and Kendall. Sad! She looks stupid though. Lol
Ever have a coworker try to get you in trouble?
No, because I absolutely refuse to have co-workers involved in my life outside of work. Your co-workers are not and will never be your friends...
US pauses J&J vaccine due to BLOOD CLOTS
The numbers are about 5000 in 66 million if I'm not mistaken wich I probably am. Glad they paused it. Whatever.
I Finally Figured Out The Best Ben & Jerry’s Flavor
The other flavors are.....................cute i guess.
Black Girl Magic: ALENA MAZE (from MAZELEE) IS THE FIRST BLACK PERSON IN HISTORY TO RECEIVE A...
Came in here to congratulate her and say I hope she starts raising, feeding and dressing her children properly but it's already been done.
ex of Michael Antwon Bennett (former NFL player) alleges he has CTE & kidnapped their daughter
So what can we do on the internet? She needs to contact law enforcement, CPS or a lawyer anything. I hope the girl is unharmed. P.S. Someone...
Top Bottom