N/A
N/A

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Ezee X Natalie
This was super cute. I love how they opening up and revealing vulnerable sides of themselves
Older Black People and Coded Language
I'm crying laughing! Forrest Gump was on at a relative's house one time and they said Jenny 'had that nasty woman's disease'. I didn't know until...
Aja Narie (@ajanarie) Youtuber and IG Influencer Official Thread
I thought aja didnt like rose gold jewlery ? When harper came home woth the rose gold chain she said " who wears rose gold anyway?" Yet shes...
Monroe Steele, fashion IG and YouTube influencer
It's the weirdest thing on here. Like what do BW have to do to justify their existence in spaces. The most boring looking white and Asian chicks...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Oh no. Tell me he didn't just fucking brag about attending his Grandpa's funeral like it was a movie and he was an actor in it ? How tacky and...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Dang! Though I feel we’ve had a few D reports which have said it’s more than satisfactory I remember someone put a D report and xes report on...
ShareesLove143 Discussion Thread...
I KNOW THIS ISNT AT NO DAMN HOTEL...THIS BITCH IS USING HOTEL TOWELS Hahaha dirty bitch
Calls to expel Maxine Waters for inciting violence gain steam
But Gaetz is still there okay :cautious: Do you have a clip of Gaetz encouraging harassment or confrontation similar to the below? If so, please...
Top Bottom