The Mariah Carey Forum

Mariah Carey is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, and actress. Known for her five-octave vocal range, melismatic singing style, and signature use of the whistle register, she is referred to as the "Songbird Supreme" and the "Queen of Christmas".
Title Replies Views Latest

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Brandon Blackwood May 10th Big Bag Drop
That polka dot Kuei bag is too cute. I've been eyeing it for a while & it was sold-out.
Have y’all checked in on Qaadir lately
until i got on here i was so confused when he said "the blogs". i was like like who used blogs after 2010...
New Interracial Vlogger Couple: Meet The Lovealls
@Whytho shanna shoots Travis a random text “‘The haters know about your infidelity”.
Was I wrong in my FWB relationship? Come drag me if I was...
Honestly, I think it's because he actually is a decent guy. I felt bad cus he had epilepsy and was still dealing with the loss of his mom. He...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
What are your thoughts on why Peter and Matt are cool with him if he was guilty of a crime? Why would the band have him as one of their witnesses...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Why does the buildings in the back look different? And also in NV pic's the building look so far away? I twas thinking about this too! And I...
SNL embarrassing themselves yet again with terrible 'Gen Z Hospital' sketch
the fact that the laugh track is in inappropriate places is funnier than the actual show....
Top Bottom