Discuss the iconic Prince here.
Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Employers Setting Up Interviews And Then Ghosting???
Why? To confirm that I was correct - they hadn't selected me. To turn the page, I guess.
my mother is a bird brained idiot who i have no respect for
This thread will not go down in vain, OP. If another thread is created or bumped about black daughters and their mothers’ toxicity, I will surely...
Calls to expel Maxine Waters for inciting violence gain steam
If they're not calling for the expulsion of all of the racists who commit murder and acts of violence they can STFU.
The Unofficial Wrasslin "Tea/Gossip/Discussion" Thread 8.0
I knew I shouldn't have listened to Jim Cornette's review on Sasha vs Bianca, I knew he was gonna shit on it. I knew I shouldn't have listened...
Saweetie and Doja Cat Deliver A Tragic Performance at the #TrillerFightClub
Serious question. Did you see Doja’s solo set from the same night? If so, how do you think it compared to the Saweetie’s performance? We're not...
TashaMarie TMR And Her Lowly Flock Of Birds
I believe Fran walked (slithered, crawled W/E) while Jesus walked the earth so why did he not cure Frans Leprosy?
UPDATE Lizzo in LSA White Kangs DMs + Update
Why are CE stans upset that we don’t find him attractive? It’s not like we’re trolling the 3 mega threads on him. (Why the fuck does he need 3 big...
Brandy Working On A Song With Niecy Nash’s Wife, Jessica.
Niecy wife seems like an Opportunist. Exactly. She's using her wife's celebrity connections. When that Missy Elliott show she won aired she was...
Black Wedding of the Day - High School Sweethearts Tie the Knot in a Star-Studded Fairytale Wedding
I've been waiting 5 seasons to see "Chad's" fiance on the show, but today I get to see his real life wife :lol The color of his suit seems out...
  • Poll
How often do men approach you to get your number?
I REGRET the last time I gave out my number. That was a couple of months ago, I think it will be a long time before I think it will happen again...
Top Bottom