The Royals

Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

Recent Posts

Calls to expel Maxine Waters for inciting violence gain steam
This is the dumbest litmus test, ever. I bet you've been waiting to make a comparison like this since they shut down k k k.com...i mean parlor...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
we all know how petty harry is so he might just do exactly this lol I hope he does. He needs to strengthen his relationship with the US press...
UK Dusty, Hotep.. Rant
Im sitting here wondering about men and what goes through their minds... Anyway me and this guy both used to go to the same community centre when...
Kenya filed for divorce y’all. No more Daly drama
It’s so funny ppl wannabe believe they aren’t really married like a woman like Kenya Moore can’t get married!!! And as much as y’all claim Marc...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
You just reverse the steps is what I hear. The idea is not to sell though right? There's incentives to hold or something?
Trey Songz Being a Good Papa Sagittarius Are Usually Good Parents
I hope he doesn't kiss that baby with the nasty shit he be doing with his mouth ... handsome kid though!
Dababy makes fun of a flight attendant, claiming she needs to comb her hair
I cannot stand people like that. Why be mean? On another note, he reminds me of a ninja turtle with that giant mouth of his? What is it about him...
UPDATE Lizzo in LSA White Kangs DMs + Update
Why are CE stans upset that we don’t find him attractive? It’s not like we’re trolling the 3 mega threads on him. (Why the fuck does he need 3 big...
Why do some bw defend ww honor so much?
I saw that thread, I didn't comment in it tho. I think the issue was more about Dababy being a complete asshole than it was about defending some...
Top Bottom