Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

Trending Threads

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

why?? why?? why??
Sounds like you were looking for a reason to be offended when there is no need to be. Sometimes it’s just not that deep. Thank you.
Kanye West Yeezy’s most valuable sneaker in HISTORY!
Adidas must be pissed, for all their effort and hard work its the NIKE Air Yeezy's that still the most popular and sought after yeezy's.
Tired of these white girls emulating who they THINK we are..
Ewwww that was contrived. However if a black woman chooses to act like this she can it is very much our culture. Me and the woman at work when we...
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
Kevin faked phone calls and made it match the phone calls that Tommy has received in the past. In other words, the calls are scripted. Kevin...
US pauses J&J vaccine due to BLOOD CLOTS
During this pandemic, If nothing else, seek truth so that you can be well-informed enough to be of help to not just yourselves, but the people you...
How am I...as a black woman...supposed to feel about the continuous shootings?
The black women on here think them having a vagina will stop them from experiencing racism. Y’all do not have the same female privilege white and...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
It starts about 20 seconds in. Even more telling, you’re supposed to curtesy to the Queen the first time you see her. Kate did. Sophie did...
Rita Ora, 30, enjoys bike ride w/ Russell Crowe, 57, & his girlfriend Britney Theriot, 30, in Sydney
bought for the day huh? Right. My first thought was definitely threesome, wife and paid girlfriend situation. Ryta continues to disappoint. And...
Top Bottom