The Whitney Houston Forum

Talk about the legendary but troubled "Voice" here.
Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

• Poll
Stay-at-home father is upset 200K+ wife gives money to HER family. Thinking of divorce! Is he in...
I see some of y’all have never been super poor and had to work 3 jobs,lol. A mixture of full time and part time. Yes, all you do is take a nap and...
Saweetie and Doja Cat Deliver A Tragic Performance at the #TrillerFightClub
They're all soooo bad and awkward. Just little to no talent. Terrible performances. All the same style and aesthetic and similar lyrics. What is...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
I guess she made Germ post another story saying he wasn’t referring to her? I can usually interpret what he saying but he high/drunk out his mind...
The Sickness of the Mule Syndrome among Black Protestors
A child is dead and folks are talking about somebody is “muling”. No bish. The kid was innocent. If we don’t fight for the innocent and those that...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
diadem I’m still waiting for the pressure you’ve been shouting all month to be applied ooo
Older Black People and Coded Language
I heard this a million times growing up, how my father wasn't a glass maker. It's only second behind, 'You don't believe fat meat is greasy?' (I...
Canola oil looking like a hobo while visiting her parents in Miami
i do not find her attractive in the least bit. she always looks like she smells bad and she always looks sloppy.
I Finally Figured Out The Best Ben & Jerry’s Flavor
Liiisstteenn. This is my favorite thing on LSA right now. My fat postpartum ass lol Y’all gotta try that new Tiramisu Tonight dough CHERRY...
Top Bottom