Travel

Title Replies Views Latest

Not sticky

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Tight protective style and itchy scalp
I don't have braids but in the winter my scalp tends to get itchy so I use this which is actually for braids and twists. It's works great and...
So... does anybody "get" Eve's Bayou?
Imo one pieces of magic of this film is how it recreates in the audience the same dynamic the family was going thru. Was louis molesting Cicely...
Amber Heard Confirms She's Back For Aquaman 2
Why would he rip pages out of her book?! What does he have against reading? Is he illiterate and mad about it? She was always busy reading. This...
What is it like living in Boston as a Black person?
But Mark Wahlberg can't possibly represent every person in Boston. Or at least I hope not so. There racist people everywhere. It is what it is...
What Has HE Done For You Lately? Something I've Learned About Prayer
Thank you Lord for protecting me from a lot of pain and suffering Thank you Lord for keeping my family, my loved ones and I in good health and...
Going to the toilet a lot at work
Depends on the industry you work in. I know supervisors gets a little suspicious or nasty if you work in retail, warehouse, or blue collar work...
RHOA Todd needs to not open up another restaurant....
I would not trust a seafood restaurant by Kandi Burruss. Yuck.
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Once.. what u accept will be what u regret. if u do choose to stay I at least hope u cheat back... Safely of course lol If you’re talking about...
UPDATE White U.S. Army sergeant charged with assault after viral video shows him harassing a black man...
@SeventeenDayze This you right ? My my how interesting. You have an affinity for racist white boys according to LSA skreets ...
Justin and Hailey Synastry
Just saw the documentary about Justin and Hailey, i got the strong impression that he likes the support and safety she offers, but live ist...
Top Bottom