Quantcast

‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Sets October Return; Unveils Season 6 Trailer

ms.penny_lane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,566 1,431 46
Alleybux
‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Sets October Return; Unveils Season 6 Trailer – Comic-Con@Home

fear-the-walking-dead-comic-com40home.jpg

“The End Is The Beginning” declares some rough graffiti scrawled on a wall in the just released trailer for Season 6 of Fear the Walking Dead – and the end is looking very rough.

Kicking off the zombie apocalypse mega-panel at the virtual Comic-Con@Home today, the first TWD spinoff aimed to give the people what they want – even if the FearTWD and the fans weren’t packed into the San Diego Convention Center’s huge Hall H as usual.

To that end, FearTWD dropped both a premiere date and the 1-minute peek at the October 11 debuting new season. As you can see and hear below, Lennie James’ Morgan is still bleeding out as he was at the conclusion of Season 5 and there is a bounty on his head, literally:

feartwd-sdcc-2020-screengrab-1.jpg

James himself was joined at Friday’s first of three video TWD panels by FearTWD castmates Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo (who received praise for his home), Danay Garcia, Karen David, Jenna Elfman and Rubén Blades.

Keeping his cards and dystopia close to the chest as usual in the two-part panel, Walking Dead Universe (and former TWD showrunner) Chief Content Officer Scott M. Gimple was there to, along with Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick moderating.

With the coronavirus pandemic playing havoc with programming schedules and halting productions, obviously, this fall start to the new season of the Robert Kirkman and Dave Erickson-created series is a bit of a departure.

Over its past seasons, FearTWD usually hits AMC in either the late spring or mid-summer. Season 5, for instance, debuted on June 2, 2019 and had its finale on September 29 last year.

The chatty panel also pulled back the curtain a bit on the production to reveal that the first half of FearTWD’s new season is basically completed. However, with Season 6 scripts all done, the cast and creatives are still waiting to get back infront of the camera for the rest of the year.

Elsewhere in the franchise based on Kirkman’s comics, the global health crisis caused mothershow TWD to have to hit the pause button on its Season 10 finale back in the spring. The Greg Nicotero directed ‘A Certain Doom’ is likely to air later this year from all indications.

Next up for the Walking Dead mega-panel is TWD itself and then the latest spinoff The Walking Dead: Beyond Worlds in its SDCC debut.

As for Comic-Con@Home, the virtual confab continues until July 26.

hanginbyathread

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,135 1,855 317
Alleybux
Dang, I was hoping they’d be back in August. AMC needs to do better. I know no one expected covid to hit but their production seems slow.

Transformed

Freedom
Reaction score
Reactions
35,665 609 175
Alleybux
I stopped watching this two seasons ago. Is it still any good? The original has gone to ish and I'm so disappointed.

Come4TheQueen

Listening: What Would You Do? - Tha Dogg Pound
Reaction score
Reactions
250,921 8,285 2,785
Alleybux
I stopped watching this two seasons ago. Is it still any good? The original has gone to ish and I'm so disappointed.

Yes. Lately, I've enjoyed FTWD waaaaaay more than TWD. The writing is better, the characters have more depth and it's less of that cat & mouse bµllsh!t with the most antagonist character they could create.

Transformed

Freedom
Reaction score
Reactions
35,665 609 175
Alleybux

Yes. Lately, I've enjoyed FTWD waaaaaay more than TWD. The writing is better, the characters have more depth and it's less of that cat & mouse bµllsh!t with the most antagonist character they could create.

Good to know. I need something else to binge watch so I will catch up on the last two seasons before season 6 starts.

More Chick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,268 6,406 1,980
Alleybux
The trailer looks good. I haven’t seen this show in a few seasons. Poor Alesha. She’s the only surviving member of her family. I thought for sure her mother would survive.

Is the cowboy still alive?

ericandrehotpac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,340 648 216
Alleybux
‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Sets October Return; Unveils Season 6 Trailer – Comic-Con@Home

fear-the-walking-dead-comic-com40home.jpg

“The End Is The Beginning” declares some rough graffiti scrawled on a wall in the just released trailer for Season 6 of Fear the Walking Dead – and the end is looking very rough.

Kicking off the zombie apocalypse mega-panel at the virtual Comic-Con@Home today, the first TWD spinoff aimed to give the people what they want – even if the FearTWD and the fans weren’t packed into the San Diego Convention Center’s huge Hall H as usual.

To that end, FearTWD dropped both a premiere date and the 1-minute peek at the October 11 debuting new season. As you can see and hear below, Lennie James’ Morgan is still bleeding out as he was at the conclusion of Season 5 and there is a bounty on his head, literally:

feartwd-sdcc-2020-screengrab-1.jpg

James himself was joined at Friday’s first of three video TWD panels by FearTWD castmates Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo (who received praise for his home), Danay Garcia, Karen David, Jenna Elfman and Rubén Blades.

Keeping his cards and dystopia close to the chest as usual in the two-part panel, Walking Dead Universe (and former TWD showrunner) Chief Content Officer Scott M. Gimple was there to, along with Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick moderating.

With the coronavirus pandemic playing havoc with programming schedules and halting productions, obviously, this fall start to the new season of the Robert Kirkman and Dave Erickson-created series is a bit of a departure.

Over its past seasons, FearTWD usually hits AMC in either the late spring or mid-summer. Season 5, for instance, debuted on June 2, 2019 and had its finale on September 29 last year.

The chatty panel also pulled back the curtain a bit on the production to reveal that the first half of FearTWD’s new season is basically completed. However, with Season 6 scripts all done, the cast and creatives are still waiting to get back infront of the camera for the rest of the year.

Elsewhere in the franchise based on Kirkman’s comics, the global health crisis caused mothershow TWD to have to hit the pause button on its Season 10 finale back in the spring. The Greg Nicotero directed ‘A Certain Doom’ is likely to air later this year from all indications.

Next up for the Walking Dead mega-panel is TWD itself and then the latest spinoff The Walking Dead: Beyond Worlds in its SDCC debut.

As for Comic-Con@Home, the virtual confab continues until July 26.

I love you OP. I have been waiting for any clue to a Dead premier or continuation of the show in these troubled times, thanks.

jeanghrey

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,999 846 507
Alleybux

Once they got rid of that annoying ass ww and brought on Morgan it actually got somewhat better

Last edited:

More Chick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,268 6,406 1,980
Alleybux
I don’t watch this show anymore but there are two youtubers who make pretty good videos about the show.

AnjeeBanjee

Gratuitous
Reaction score
Reactions
104,916 2,325 966
Alleybux
I gave up right before

the bridge was blown up

then people kept talking about it, so I binged, got all caught up, then lost interest again when they

formed a save everybody brigade & when Nick died

but I guess I’ll see it through, but honestly could take it or leave it