Quantcast

‘It's Coming': NY Declares State of Emergency Ahead of Potential Omicron Spike

ShadyHeaux

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
43,678 1,736 925
Alleybux
Look here Satan, Maybe if you picked up a bible you would no that all of this was already in the plans. Judging by your attitude and self hatred I can already tell that you're one of the hardheaded bunches out there who's had Covid and still refuses to wear a mask.
:rosedead

penningsins

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,043 1,245 994
Alleybux
Many people feel this way which is why more people died of covid this year than last year. They started telling us that Delta was going to be a threat and people blew it off and it led to massive deaths over the summer. I hope people will take this new mutation seriously because our nation's healthcare workers are breaking down mentally with each new wave.
Where’d you get all that from my post? I don’t care about this new Covid boss battle because there’s no point in getting stressed, it fucks with your immune system and worrying doesn’t counteract the virus so…

And secondly I said “do what you’ve been doing” which let LSA tell it (and I believe) is wearing your mask, washing your hands, social distancing, and getting vaxxed (if you’re not against it). So what exactly is the problem?? I need to be out here pulling my hair out about it or what?? The virus spreads because it’s a fµck!ng virus that exists to spread (and because ALL humans will never be infallible in taking precautions, ever!).

All we can do is mitigate it. We can’t control everything, only the measures each of us (with sense) can take.

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,167 45,108 6,437
Alleybux
This is misinformation.

More unvaccinated ppl are getting tested than vaccinated because of all the workplace mandates that require vaccines OR negative tests weekly or even every 72 hours.

The vaccinated cases that don't result in hospitalization or death are the ones that the CDC isn't even counting since spring which falsely manipulates the numbers to look like less vaccinated are getting sick.

But your other narrative is that many of the unvaccinated people got unjustly fired because they weren't willing to get vaccinated

Now you're saying they weren't fired, in fact are still employed but being tested more than vaccinated because of workplace mandates?

So then people weren't fired for not getting vaccinated I guess

ebonyrose

Joining DULOVEMEDO for 6 month hiatus from LSA
Reaction score
Reactions
82,130 2,159 908
Alleybux
I thought 2022 was going to be a good year.

I am so sick of this.
If the world is going to end I wish it'd just do it and stop playing games.

D E L E T E

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
Reactions
86,235 6,032 1,872
Alleybux
But your other narrative is that many of the unvaccinated people got unjustly fired because they weren't willing to get vaccinated

Now you're saying they weren't fired, in fact are still employed but being tested more than vaccinated because of workplace mandates?

So then people weren't fired for not getting vaccinated I guess
You realize both are true? Many got fired and many are allowed to work but have to test regularly but the vaccinated don't. Are you even paying attention? This is basic knowledge.

Please provide sources for your claim now that I backed mine up. You got caught peddling misinformation.

Ceres

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,663 53
Alleybux
As long as they don’t come out with the omega name, because if they do some people will be feeling some type of way.
1638053698715.gif

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,167 45,108 6,437
Alleybux
You realize both are true? Many got fired and many are allowed to work but have to test regularly but the vaccinated don't. Are you even paying attention? This is basic knowledge.

Please provide sources for your claim now that I backed mine up. You got caught peddling misinformation.

And you can't say the "many who got fired"

Are being tested...

You haven't backed that up and you can't.

I wasn't peddling any misinformation

Regardless here is Texas a state where vaccination requirements are not high...

Unvaccinated Texans make up vast majority of COVID-19 cases and deaths this year, new state data shows​

Last edited:

Humbled

Ms. Queen.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,117 8,263 3,756
Alleybux
Are you illiterate because you obviously didn't read that article.

Being proactive is what real leaders do. They don't sit around doing nothing but telling lies about how a virus will magically disappear by Easter.
"Leader" New York haven't seen leadership in decades, I don't even think New York knows what leadership means! poor state is LOST chile. The rats and criminals run it.

D E L E T E

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
Reactions
86,235 6,032 1,872
Alleybux
And you can't say the "many who got fired"

Are being tested...

You haven't backed that up and you can't.

I wasn't peddling any misinformation
What?

Sis there are still more unvaccinated being mandated to test than vaccinated by far.

I'm still waiting for your sources to prove your misinformation.

ILLNaNa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,658 2,121 2,353
Alleybux
There is no reason to act brand new about this variant unless they are either fear mongering because their power was slipping or they know some thing they aren't saying.

I'm smart enough to admit when I don't understand something. You clearly are much smarter than me because I have no idea what you were talking about, but that last part made sense, and now I'm scared.

I'm fully vaccinated and I got the booster because I work with young children that are not vaccinated. Am I at a higher risk of contracting the Omicron variant because I got the booster? Make it make sense! HALP

Humbled

Ms. Queen.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,117 8,263 3,756
Alleybux
I'm smart enough to admit when I don't understand something. You clearly are much smarter than me because I have no idea what you were talking about, but that last part made sense, and now I'm scared.

I'm fully vaccinated and I got the booster because I work with young children that are not vaccinated. Am I at a higher risk of contracting the Omicron variant because I got the booster? Make it make sense! HALP
The shots will not protect the young children from you since you can still catch and spread covid. But okay.

D E L E T E

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
Reactions
86,235 6,032 1,872
Alleybux

Relax! I didn't mean to scare you. :heart:

What my post said isn't that you're at higher risk of infection than unvaccinated but we don't know if the mutations increase the risk of ADE because the vaccines only trained the body to recognize the spike proteins that now look different.

Optimistic news thou that most cases of Omicron seem to be mild so far and a principle of microbiology is that dominant strains of viruses tend to mutate to become less deadly and more contagious.

Just be cautious at work until we have more data. We should have more info in a month at most. Don't panic. Enjoy your holidays.

Humbled

Ms. Queen.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,117 8,263 3,756
Alleybux
You haven't proved bolded

Lol
This is a no brainer. If you're still asking for proof you just asking because you're being petty and can't deal with the truth. Unvaccinated have to get tested weekly at work alone if they don't submit proof of vaccination.

D E L E T E

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
Reactions
86,235 6,032 1,872
Alleybux
You haven't proved bolded

Lol

And you ignored the link in my post
Yes I did.

1. More unvaccinated are mandated to test. Vaccinated aren't. Both work policies and social policies of vaccination or test results to enter a building enforce this.

2. My sources showing that they aren't counting vaccinated ppl testing positive in the statistics unless they are hospitalized or die.

That link is based off the same erroneous statistics that don't count vaccinated positive cases that aren't severe. That is skewed.

I didn't "ignore" your link, you edited your post. When I replied your post had no link. We can see on your comment where it says it was edited so don't play dumb.

Humbled

Ms. Queen.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,117 8,263 3,756
Alleybux
Vaccinated: I am triple vaccinated so I don't get covid and spread it.
Unvaccinated: You can still spread covid though...
Vaccinated: I know that!
Unvaccinated: .....

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,167 45,108 6,437
Alleybux
This is a no brainer. If you're still asking for proof you just asking because you're being petty and can't deal with the truth. Unvaccinated have to get tested weekly at work alone if they don't submit proof of vaccination.
No they don't in places like Texas which is second most populated state...

Humbled

Ms. Queen.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,117 8,263 3,756
Alleybux
Yes I did.

1. More unvaccinated are mandated to test. Vaccinated aren't. Both work policies and social policies of vaccination or test results to enter a building enforce this.

2. My sources showing that they aren't counting vaccinated ppl testing positive in the statistics unless they are hospitalized or die.

That link is based off the same erroneous statistics that don't count vaccinated positive cases that aren't severe. That is skewed.

I didn't "ignore" your link, you edited your post. When I replied your post had no link. We can see on your comment where it says it was edited so don't play dumb.
Exactly, and we can't even go to concerts or large events without a negative test. As well as many restaurants to eat indoors. Not to mention sports venues.

Humbled

Ms. Queen.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,117 8,263 3,756
Alleybux
No they don't in places like Texas which is second most populated state...
That's Texas though, but even if they didn't it still don't matter because when they travel to other places there are different rules. What goes in TX & FL will not be everywhere else. Even in Florida although there are bans on the mandates, for large events many are still requiring mask and negative test or proof of vaccination.

D E L E T E

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
Reactions
86,235 6,032 1,872
Alleybux
Exactly, and we can't even go to concerts or large events without a negative test. As well as many restaurants to eat indoors. Not to mention sports venues.
And travel... Doctors offices testing to be seen if you're unvaccinated... Can't even breathe unvaccinated without a negative test.

That font is only salty because she keeps getting proven wrong in this alley.

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,167 45,108 6,437
Alleybux
Yes I did.

Lol

Of course to you it is skewed.

And actually I guess I was updating post while you were quoting me. So quick you are to try to go back and forth and what you're saying you can't prove.

And unvaccinated are not mandated to test everywhere. You know in Florida and Texas they aren't. Don't you play dumb

Humbled

Ms. Queen.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,117 8,263 3,756
Alleybux
And travel... Doctors offices testing to be seen if you're unvaccinated... Can't even breathe unvaccinated without a negative test.

That font is only salty because she keeps getting proven wrong in this alley.
My doctor ask me from time to time since I am in their system as unvaccinated. I told him don't ask again and he never did. They are definitely keeping track.

Butters2001

Voice Note Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
134,928 8,028 4,552
Alleybux
Vaccinated: I am triple vaccinated so I don't get covid and spread it.
Unvaccinated: You can still spread covid though...
Vaccinated: I know that!
Unvaccinated: .....
If people just mind their business none of this useless dialog would matter.

I actually had an encounter with a unvaccinated person…similar to the dialog above. I halted the conversation right there, you are not about to question me about my medical decisions and without a mask at that.

D E L E T E

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
Reactions
86,235 6,032 1,872
Alleybux
My doctor ask me from time to time since I am in their system as unvaccinated. I told him don't ask again and he never did. They are definitely keeping track.
My health insurance has been calling me. I'm dodging it. They're not going to have my name in any book.

I wonder if that is why they were so pressed to get us to do the census last year. Talking about our representation but they got a head count of us at our addresses.

And I'm not going to go back and forth with that delusional font again.

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,167 45,108 6,437
Alleybux
That's Texas though, but even if they didn't it still don't matter because when they travel to other places there are different rules. What goes in TX & FL will not be everywhere else. Even in Florida although there are bans on the mandates, for large events many are still requiring mask and negative test or proof of vaccination.

But texas and Florida make up a big part of country's population .

And a lots of smaller red states are not having unvaccinated employees test for work either

That's a lot of unvaccinated who are not being tested..

chaelili

Et Dieu Créa la femme noire
Reaction score
Reactions
94,056 4,184 346
Alleybux
Just recently been told by my doctor that I shouldn’t take the third dose of the vaccine because I had some issues after the second so my anxiety is through the roof. I went back to working in person recently and felt good because I’m vaccinated but now I’m under anxiety meds again because I’m so stressed out and terrified I’m going to catch this sh!t.
Stay safe NYers. We haven’t had cases of this new variant in my country yet but I fear it’s only a matter of time. Sigh

Humbled

Ms. Queen.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,117 8,263 3,756
Alleybux
But texas and Florida make up a big part of country's population .

And a lots of smaller red states are not having unvaccinated employees test for work either

That's a lot of unvaccinated who are not being tested..
I have family who work in Florida, most in Government jobs, someone who work in a school, and a sister who's a first responder. All have to get tested if they don't show proof of being vaccinated. And they have to wear a mask. My sister was told a few weeks ago who's a first responder that soon the booster will be mandatory and if she don't take it she'll be considered not fully vaccinated and will have to test.

Your information is incorrect. I can go on and on, but don't be fooled by the red states fighting the mandates, people are still vaccinated or fine with testing weekly and wearing a mask. Don't let viral anti-mask people fool you.

Midnite_Marsala

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,675 137 11
Alleybux
If you want more insight into the massive deaths go speak with long-time funeral directions, , morgue workers, cremation workers, who can attest to the high number of bodies that they had to process. While you're at it see if you can interview Desantis and Abbott and ask them why their states needed mobile freezers to hold the corpses that were piling up over the summer.
Yup.

my mom died (non-covid related) October 1, 2021…funeral parlor told us they’d get back to us on availability for the funeral.

we ended up burying her the first week of November…they are THAT busy.

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,167 45,108 6,437
Alleybux
I have family who work in Florida, most in Government jobs, someone who work in a school, and a sister who's a first responder. All have to get tested if they don't show proof of being vaccinated. And they have to wear a mask. My sister was told a few weeks ago who's a first responder that soon the booster will be mandatory and if she don't take it she'll be considered not fully vaccinated and will have to test.

Your information is incorrect. I can go on and on, but don't be fooled by the red states fighting the mandates, people are still vaccinated or fine with testing weekly and wearing a mask. Don't let viral anti-mask people fool you.
And I have family who live in Texas so..

Your personal experience doesn't negate mine

MelodyHolt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
79,191 4,272 309
Alleybux
There was some tiktok astrologer who said early 2022 will be lockdown 2.0 based on a bunch of aspects that follow the same pattern as March 2020. (Too lazy to look for her but she’s that astrologer that does astrology stock market too).

sigh. Here we go again.