302,607 27,454 4,048
Alleybux
snowfall-season4-poster.jpg

2 hour season premiere tonight on FX

Bad Gyul Nuh Quarrel
Reactions
11,299 253 380
Alleybux
Looking forward to it. Binged this show a few weeks ago. I don't have FX so I'll have to wait on hulu.

I hope this season is really good. I felt like it lost it's touch in the third. I wondered if it had something to do with the passing of John Singleton. Just didn't hit the same but still a good watch.

Bloom & Blossom
Reactions
5,104 39 11
Alleybux
I am here!!! I miss Andre and sad about Mel. I am scared Uncle Jerome might die and that Louie will be come more ruthless.

I hate Man boy and Sully too! I wonder about Lucida is she coming back? Don't like Reed's slimy ass. Franklin's mom flip-flops but he dad speaks the truth. I wonder about his friend from the valley?

Franklin is a complex man born into a tough situation. Black man in the 80's with a father struggling with his drug and alcohol addiction. But he made some choices and now we get to see his harvest. Season four will change everything and on some level we all know how this ends.

My favorite person Leon better make it to the last episode!!!!!

Reactions
116,788 2,804 914
Alleybux
Looking forward to it. Binged this show a few weeks ago. I don't have FX so I'll have to wait on hulu.

I hope this season is really good. I felt like it lost it's touch in the third. I wondered if it had something to do with the passing of John Singleton. Just didn't hit the same but still a good watch.

Whaaaa?!? The third was phenomenal. I hated the ending but I let it slide because I thoroughly enjoyed the season. The only season I didn’t really care was the first season tbh.

I’m hoping they can top the last.

I’m excited. :b01:b02:b03

Reactions
114,958 1,925 539
Alleybux
I am here!!! I miss Andre and sad about Mel. I am scared Uncle Jerome might die and that Louie will be come more ruthless.

I hate Man boy and Sully too! I wonder about Lucida is she coming back? Don't like Reed's slimy ass. Franklin's mom flip-flops but he dad speaks the truth. I wonder about his friend from the valley?

Franklin is a complex man born into a tough situation. Black man in the 80's with a father struggling with his drug and alcohol addiction. But he made some choices and now we get to see his harvest. Season four will change everything and on some level we all know how this ends.

Leon is my fav, too! Followed by Franklin.... But fuck Mel. She can go be with her daddy. :cautious:

Bad Gyul Nuh Quarrel
Reactions
11,299 253 380
Alleybux
Whaaaa?!? The third was phenomenal. I hated the ending but I let it slide because I thoroughly enjoyed the season. The only season I didn’t really care was the first season tbh.

I’m hoping they can top the last.

I’m excited. :b01:b02:b03

Lol I mean like I said it was still good. It just had a different vibe to me. I did binge watch it while braiding my hair one long weekend so maybe going through it that quickly had something to do with it.

Reactions
15,428 80 10
Alleybux
fde.gif

HERE!

I thought I was the only one that felt this way. It wasn't a bad season but it wasn't better than season 1 or 2 (which imo is the best one so far.)

I have a terrible, terrible feeling that Uncle Jerome is gonna die. Idk why.

As for Lucía, I don't think she will be coming back. Supposedly the actress quit the show because she wasn't happy with the direction her character was taking. Don't quote me on it though, this is just rumors I keep hearing from other Snowfall fans.

A shame if true, I loved her character. I think she had one of the best & most interesting storylines in season 2 (my favorite season so far).

& I wouldn't mind if Aunt Louie becomes more ruthless. :eyes: she's a fave of mine since the show started. I hope we get to see more of her, I know she didn't have a lot of scenes in season 3 due to the actress rl pregnancy.

Last edited:
Bad Gyul Nuh Quarrel
Reactions
11,299 253 380
Alleybux
As for Lucía, I don't think she will be coming back. Supposedly the actress quit the show because she wasn't happy with the direction her character was taking. Don't quote me on it though, this is just rumors I keep hearing from other Snowfall fans.

This is interesting. I did find it weird how she just vanished and they explained it away. Also I thought for sure Gustavo was dead and he just popped up in the third season. If that's true about the actress, I am curious about what possible direction she was unhappy with.

Season 2 was my favorite as well. Also, I feel like there was sudden a personality change with Teddy/Reed Thompson in season 3. Did you?

Reactions
15,428 80 10
Alleybux
This is interesting. I did find it weird how she just vanished and they explained it away. Also I thought for sure Gustavo was dead and he just popped up in the third season. If that's true about the actress, I am curious about what possible direction she was unhappy with.

Season 2 was my favorite as well. Also, I feel like there was sudden a personality change with Teddy/Reed Thompson in season 3. Did you?
I think so. But I just chalked it up to character development. Teddy came across as a weakling, wannabe tough guy in season 1. Season 3 ended with him being pretty much the most powerful man on the show. I don't mind it though. His character & storyline became a lot much more interesting. I didn't care for him in the first season but he was fire in season 2 & season 3.

Reactions
28,171 1,568 612
Alleybux

after all the betrayals he became even more dedicated to the mission which causes him to be more ruthless

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

UK fonts: will you travel from May 17th?
I don’t know. I really want to travel and I had to go to Nigeria a couple months ago for family reasons and the stress of the restrictions and...
My Jazzy Life
Jazz would breakdown if this stranger left her codependency & food are her only coping skills It may be hard at first but it will be better for...
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
That's what I found. Apparently she wasn't a fan of Steve being with another woman except the character that she played, but she got her wish in...
Carmen Caboom
No need I already knew the 2 KROGER locations by the layout of the area..When she was hassling Al Green, that was Highway 64..The other location...
When Arab Swirling Goes Wrong
Mimi is such a mess, I can't even follow her shenanigans chronologically. Can someone break it down in the order of events from the time she was...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
I love that granny’s ‘subtle’ reply on IG (“returning the favor darling , only on a bigger scale and so much much more”) to Lily showing her rings...
Momma Cat Said....What You’re Not Going To Do Is Hurt My Baby...
The dogs all agreed to keep this incident amongst themselves. No way did they want this getting back to the pack.
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
It is no wonder why they can’t keep staff. It must be exhausting both mentally and physically working for those two human freaks. I dont envy...
Top Bottom