snowfall-season4-poster.jpg

2 hour season premiere tonight on FX

CRUZAN

Bad Gyul Nuh Quarrel
Reaction score
Reactions
11,919 289 398
Alleybux
Looking forward to it. Binged this show a few weeks ago. I don't have FX so I'll have to wait on hulu.

I hope this season is really good. I felt like it lost it's touch in the third. I wondered if it had something to do with the passing of John Singleton. Just didn't hit the same but still a good watch.

Anderson

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,959 250 47
Alleybux
I am here!!! I miss Andre and sad about Mel. I am scared Uncle Jerome might die and that Louie will be come more ruthless.

I hate Man boy and Sully too! I wonder about Lucida is she coming back? Don't like Reed's slimy ass. Franklin's mom flip-flops but he dad speaks the truth. I wonder about his friend from the valley?

Franklin is a complex man born into a tough situation. Black man in the 80's with a father struggling with his drug and alcohol addiction. But he made some choices and now we get to see his harvest. Season four will change everything and on some level we all know how this ends.

My favorite person Leon better make it to the last episode!!!!!

LadyElle0301

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,812 4,332 1,748
Alleybux
Looking forward to it. Binged this show a few weeks ago. I don't have FX so I'll have to wait on hulu.

I hope this season is really good. I felt like it lost it's touch in the third. I wondered if it had something to do with the passing of John Singleton. Just didn't hit the same but still a good watch.

Whaaaa?!? The third was phenomenal. I hated the ending but I let it slide because I thoroughly enjoyed the season. The only season I didn’t really care was the first season tbh.

I’m hoping they can top the last.

I’m excited. :b01:b02:b03

TeeJaazi

Argue with your mother.
Reaction score
Reactions
175,257 4,979 798
Alleybux
I am here!!! I miss Andre and sad about Mel. I am scared Uncle Jerome might die and that Louie will be come more ruthless.

I hate Man boy and Sully too! I wonder about Lucida is she coming back? Don't like Reed's slimy ass. Franklin's mom flip-flops but he dad speaks the truth. I wonder about his friend from the valley?

Franklin is a complex man born into a tough situation. Black man in the 80's with a father struggling with his drug and alcohol addiction. But he made some choices and now we get to see his harvest. Season four will change everything and on some level we all know how this ends.

Leon is my fav, too! Followed by Franklin.... But fµck Mel. She can go be with her daddy. :cautious:

iDream

"I'm bout to put a restraining order on you gang!"
Reaction score
Reactions
29,330 537 44
Alleybux
200.gif

I got the likka and the blunts prerolled. So glad they're giving us 2 episodes :noworthy

CRUZAN

Bad Gyul Nuh Quarrel
Reaction score
Reactions
11,919 289 398
Alleybux
Whaaaa?!? The third was phenomenal. I hated the ending but I let it slide because I thoroughly enjoyed the season. The only season I didn’t really care was the first season tbh.

I’m hoping they can top the last.

I’m excited. :b01:b02:b03

Lol I mean like I said it was still good. It just had a different vibe to me. I did binge watch it while braiding my hair one long weekend so maybe going through it that quickly had something to do with it.

Foxy Brown

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,322 1,290 352
Alleybux
Baybeeee when I tell you that I am so ready to see my baby daddy Franklin tonight!! I hope Man Boy ol' shady fine ass is in this season too.

Kalafy

Reaction score
Reactions
35,647 1,241 70
Alleybux
fde.gif

HERE!

I thought I was the only one that felt this way. It wasn't a bad season but it wasn't better than season 1 or 2 (which imo is the best one so far.)

I have a terrible, terrible feeling that Uncle Jerome is gonna die. Idk why.

As for Lucía, I don't think she will be coming back. Supposedly the actress quit the show because she wasn't happy with the direction her character was taking. Don't quote me on it though, this is just rumors I keep hearing from other Snowfall fans.

A shame if true, I loved her character. I think she had one of the best & most interesting storylines in season 2 (my favorite season so far).

& I wouldn't mind if Aunt Louie becomes more ruthless. :eyes: she's a fave of mine since the show started. I hope we get to see more of her, I know she didn't have a lot of scenes in season 3 due to the actress rl pregnancy.

Last edited:

CRUZAN

Bad Gyul Nuh Quarrel
Reaction score
Reactions
11,919 289 398
Alleybux
As for Lucía, I don't think she will be coming back. Supposedly the actress quit the show because she wasn't happy with the direction her character was taking. Don't quote me on it though, this is just rumors I keep hearing from other Snowfall fans.

This is interesting. I did find it weird how she just vanished and they explained it away. Also I thought for sure Gustavo was dead and he just popped up in the third season. If that's true about the actress, I am curious about what possible direction she was unhappy with.

Season 2 was my favorite as well. Also, I feel like there was sudden a personality change with Teddy/Reed Thompson in season 3. Did you?

Kalafy

Reaction score
Reactions
35,647 1,241 70
Alleybux
This is interesting. I did find it weird how she just vanished and they explained it away. Also I thought for sure Gustavo was dead and he just popped up in the third season. If that's true about the actress, I am curious about what possible direction she was unhappy with.

Season 2 was my favorite as well. Also, I feel like there was sudden a personality change with Teddy/Reed Thompson in season 3. Did you?
I think so. But I just chalked it up to character development. Teddy came across as a weakling, wannabe tough guy in season 1. Season 3 ended with him being pretty much the most powerful man on the show. I don't mind it though. His character & storyline became a lot much more interesting. I didn't care for him in the first season but he was fire in season 2 & season 3.

thewholetruth

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,606 4,767 1,240
Alleybux

after all the betrayals he became even more dedicated to the mission which causes him to be more ruthless

LadyElle0301

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,812 4,332 1,748
Alleybux
Aw my husband loves this show but this is pushing it past his bed time. I highly doubt he makes it to the second episode without dozing off. :no2

BeautyNBrains99

Flourishing and still Unforgettable.
Reaction score
Reactions
107,867 1,736 309
Alleybux
I'm here, ready to watch. I remember making a thread on this show when it wasn't as popular and now look at it. Lol it's come a long way. Can't wait to see what this season brings.

ConvoPeace

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,479 495 171
Alleybux
Anxious to see how it will play out with the first full season with John Singleton.

flawlessnbrown

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,145 842 122
Alleybux
I’m so excited but I might to watch part two tomorrow. I gotta go to work,Chile.

I’m loving the fashion!