Quantcast

‘Snowfall’ Season 4 Discussion Thread

lovelee8

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,077 105 17
Alleybux
I knew my baby Franklin was smarter than that.

Hopefully he shoots that b!tch in the face. Damn snake.
I know right?!! That’s how the good Lord works That was fire the way they used that song in the scene!

Last edited:

lovelee8

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,077 105 17
Alleybux
I think it clicked in that conversation.. hopefully.
Yep, when she called him Drew. I don’t think anyone else referred to him by his real name except his sister. And she seemed desperate almost pleading with him to make the deal. Suspect.

Last edited:

Litty40

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,520 246 148
Alleybux
T got too desperate, did she really think Franklin would give up the plug in exchange for getting Kadija to stop her man hunt? Manboy has told her to chill so many times, she ain’t eva going to stop she lost her child and she is crazy as hell. You have to be a crazy person to live in that house with Scully. Everytime they show that apartment I always feel only mentally ill people could live in that place, it looks like a devil’s den.

Sp0ttie0ttie

DopalisciousAngel
Reaction score
Reactions
70,770 1,239 687
Alleybux
Waiting to see if Franklin being in that house distracted me from saying what I needed to say about Reed pulling up on Irene. Lol. I knew that was coming because he’s did that to people who’ve done much less.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
T got too desperate, did she really think Franklin would give up the plug in exchange for getting Kadija to stop her man hunt? Manboy has told her to chill so many times, she ain’t eva going to stop she lost her child and she is crazy as hell. You have to be a crazy person to live in that house with Scully. Everytime they show that apartment I always feel only mentally ill people could live in that place, it looks like a devil’s den.
Yup.............

BeautyNBrains99

Flourishing and still Unforgettable.
Reaction score
Reactions
107,864 1,736 309
Alleybux
She procreated w/dude.
No she was not...... Oh my lawd why do people think because she was with some crazily insane drug dealer that she was protected? Even their child winded up being a liability who ultimately lost her life way too young due to her father's indiscretions. Khadijah is dangerous herself as she's entirely to impulsive and will probably wind up getting herself killed by the end of the season.

I don't think danger is always the chase when women deal with men who run the streets but people are blind to the fact that you can literally lose your life when dealing with people in that life, you essentially become a target if they can't get to the person they're after, especially if they know you're connected. Folks have to be careful with that. And sure enough Skully has the reputation of being feared, and maybe even respected by some but that does not mean people will mark him exempt from being tried.

EmeraldStar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,671 612 77
Alleybux
When she called him Drew...I just knew Franklin caught that. They call him Manboy, she switched up and called him Drew then manboy.. and that hoe is too eager to help! Seem like some set up type sh!t..ughh this was a great episode!

monie

cute in the face, thick in the ankles.
Reaction score
Reactions
16,947 224 123
Alleybux
Irene still tryna throw that hello kitty at her ex and he stay turning her down.

I laugh every time.

smlz50

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,162 315 82
Alleybux
fine ass uncle Jerome better listen to Franklin and not go head on into shooting manboy and co like its an wild Wild West high off of emotion and hurt.

im glad Franklin came to his senses about T..had me second guessing of being not built to lead.

View attachment 2456851 bye T, your ass won't be missed.

Last edited:

CA Girl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
570,543 106,080 7,274
Alleybux
Teddy: He’s walking through the jungle, finding bodies everywhere. He was supposed to save those people from the ambush, but it was too late. What he said to Franklin was facts, no one is trustworthy and would do anything to save themselves.

Manboy: He’s way over his head. Skully and Khadijah is getting tired of him. Manboy trash for throwing that Khadijah was molested by her foster father in her face.

Tee: I knew she was a opp, working for Manboy. The theory of her being Irene’s daughter is shut down. Tee caused her downfall when she started spilling the tea on Khadijah’s minions and calling Manboy “Drew”.

Gustavo: He’s over everyone.

Alton: Dead man walking. Because he ran his mouth to Irene, Franklin is in the spotlight, Paul cut ties with Cissy. He has the audacity to ask Cissy to go to Cuba with him. Franklin, Teddy, or Cissy will kill Alton.

Louie: She didn’t want to attend Fat Back’s funeral. Now she’s fighting for her life after getting shot by Khadijah and her minions. I hope she survives.

Jerome: Everyone better watch out because he’s about to go on a rampage after what happened to Louie.

Irene: She’s been warned by Franklin, her job, and Teddy. She should be lucky Teddy spared her life.

Franklin: He finally woke up. He figured Tee out when she referred to Manboy as “Drew”. I’ll be surprised if Franklin and Peaches left her alive. He checked Irene too.

A isha baby

Becoming who I'm supposed to be
Reaction score
Reactions
78,888 4,585 4,680
Alleybux
Y'all do realize Tee, Franklin, and Manboy all went to High school together? Franklin has also called him Drew several times this season. He peeped her game when she started talking that sh!t about giving Manboy his plug.......NOT because she called somebody whom she's known for years, by his first name.

Last edited:

Kalafy

Reaction score
Reactions
35,647 1,241 70
Alleybux
I'm convinced Alton won't make it alive by the end of the season. He's as good as dead. He fµcked up badly.

Not surprised Tanosse or whatever her name is is part of Manboy's crew. Just like we all suspected. It was kinda obvious. I wonder what's gonna happen to her now. I kinda feel bad for her though. Manboy is a bully. You can tell she didn't expect for things to end this way, but that's what happens when you mingle with people like Manboy.

And man, i'm fµck!ng heartbroken about what happened to Louie. She better not fµck!ng die on us! She's my favorite character on the whole show. Another situation where things wouldn't have gone to sh!t had people listened to her. So far she's proven herself to be the smartest person on the show (or at least the smartest person on the Saint clan). I feel bad for Jerome too, man. You know he feels guilty about this. But we all know he didn't mean for this to happen. I hope nothing happens to him either. All of this is more proof that Leon is a dumbass that should have smoked Khadijah when he had the chance.

I wonder what Manboy is gonna do to keep Khadijah from doing dumb sh!t. She keeps fµck!ng around she's gonna start messing with Manboy's money and opportunities and I don't think he'll take that lightly. I wonder how far he'll go to make sure his business is straight. :eyes:

Kalafy

Reaction score
Reactions
35,647 1,241 70
Alleybux
Irene this is not your big break sweetie. This is your nightmare
And her death!!

So he just gonna leave Franklin? Lol. If that was the point he could’ve just left without snitching !
A fkn' coward is what he is. Created all this mess now he wants run. He disappointed me when he became a snitch. I expect more from a former Black Panther.

Khadijah is rightfully hurting but riding on ppl at the funeral is too much. I could not be in that life
She's moving real sloppy and is becoming a liability. I'm curious to see how Manboy is gonna handle her. Manboy don't care about sh!t besides money and power, so if he ends up smoking her I won't be surprised. I could see him doing that once he sees she's fkn' with his money and opportunities.

She was right. She should have went with her gut feelings.
Louie is right about a lot of things. Like I said in my previous post, she's the smartest person in the Saint clan. They need to start listening to her more.

Teddy is right...can’t trust anyone.

That’s the realist ish Teddy ever said!

Yes. Teddy having his best season.
I can't believe he's becoming one of my favorite character on the show.

Teddy is gonna murk the reporter before morning. Him & Franklin have the same mindset...psychopaths!

I don't think Franklin got the guts to kill Alton tho but we'll see...
I've been getting sociopath vibes from Franklin since season 1. The only time i've seen him show remorse is when he killed Andre and i'm not even a 100% sure that was remorse. More like he knew his relationship with Melody was over.

I can’t believe i used to dislike the Teddy character in season 1 lol
Same. His character development is remarkable.

PrettyBoyFlizzy

I'm a GIRL, Damon!
Reaction score
Reactions
141,307 3,733 440
Alleybux
She’s not dead. He said “in the morning you’ll wake up, next time you won’t.”
I was glad for that. I don’t want to see her dead. Wonder if he gave her some heroin or something that’s gonna mess her up so she can’t work.

BlkGrlLux444

Material Gworl
Reaction score
Reactions
12,194 620 372
Alleybux
I've been getting sociopath vibes from Franklin since season 1. The only time i've seen him show remorse is when he killed Andre and i'm not even a 100% sure that was remorse. More like he knew his relationship with Melody was over.
Khadijah is more sociopathic honestly but I get her hot-headed behavior about her daughter. Manboy is making it worse...Skully needs to kill him, Lol

Frank & Teddy...psychopaths. They think their behavior & killing is necessary...when it reality they still can't see all the destruction they cause. Granted Teddy is on another level from Franklin lol

PrettyBoyFlizzy

I'm a GIRL, Damon!
Reaction score
Reactions
141,307 3,733 440
Alleybux
I still don’t get why Khadijah is so fixated on Leon for shooting her daughter. What about the men driving the car who opened fire on Leon first? They knew there was a child in the car while Leon didn’t. But they’re starting gunfights like they’re not gonna get shot back? Why is your baby daddy a gang member? Why are you riding around with your child in the car with gang members? That child was doomed from birth but yeah let’s blame Leon.

PrettyBoyFlizzy

I'm a GIRL, Damon!
Reaction score
Reactions
141,307 3,733 440
Alleybux
Other shows need to take note. Snowfall is ending season 4 and still got the excitement and anticipation and got us ready for season 5. So many other of these type of series fizzle out around season 3. I don’t know what the magic formula is and I’m sure it’s hard writing a tv show but Snowfall is doing the damn thang. Where are the awards?

Zabel

Groan for groan
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
4,602 87 18
Alleybux
Is it just me or do the events this season recycle themselves? I'm enjoying the season but there's just something about it that feels unoriginal.

Drive by shooting victims
- Wanda
- Louie

Using women to trap men
- Manboy's friend & Khadijah's friend
- Fatback & Khadijah's friend
- Franklin & Tanossee

Do the characters not learn from anything happening around them? They need to move smarter, especially when they know they're at war with each other.

Zabel

Groan for groan
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
4,602 87 18
Alleybux
And Irene has some nerve! She wants them to keep her family out of it, but she had no concern for other people's family when she wrote her article.

I wonder what they injected her with?

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
Do y'all not realize Tee, Franklin, and Manboy all went to High school together? Franklin has called him Drew several times also this season. He knew peeped her game when she start talking that sh!t about giving Manboy his plug.......NOT because she called somebody who she's known for years, by his first name.
As well as Leon. Her asking to give up plug was the HUGHE red flag and not calling him Drew vs Man Boy. Franklin Plug is what keeps him safe and strong. Giving it up he giving that all up for what? Man boy cannot protect from what he really worried about.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
I'm convinced Alton won't make it alive by the end of the season. He's as good as dead. He fµcked up badly.

Not surprised Tanosse or whatever her name is is part of Manboy's crew. Just like we all suspected. It was kinda obvious. I wonder what's gonna happen to her now. I kinda feel bad for her though. Manboy is a bully. You can tell she didn't expect for things to end this way, but that's what happens when you mingle with people like Manboy.

And man, i'm fµck!ng heartbroken about what happened to Louie. She better not fµck!ng die on us! She's my favorite character on the whole show. Another situation where things wouldn't have gone to sh!t had people listened to her. So far she's proven herself to be the smartest person on the show (or at least the smartest person on the Saint clan). I feel bad for Jerome too, man. You know he feels guilty about this. But we all know he didn't mean for this to happen. I hope nothing happens to him either. All of this is more proof that Leon is a dumbass that should have smoked Khadijah when he had the chance.

I wonder what Manboy is gonna do to keep Khadijah from doing dumb sh!t. She keeps fµck!ng around she's gonna start messing with Manboy's money and opportunities and I don't think he'll take that lightly. I wonder how far he'll go to make sure his business is straight. :eyes:
This.... When you already on the other side. Might as well go all the way. ManBoy cares about money and power over anything else.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
Khadijah is more sociopathic honestly but I get her hot-headed behavior about her daughter. Manboy is making it worse...Skully needs to kill him, Lol

Frank & Teddy...psychopaths. They think their behavior & killing is necessary...when it reality they still can't see all the destruction they cause. Granted Teddy is on another level from Franklin lol
All the greats are in legal or illegal things. Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk operate the same way. Just different moves are made when illegal but the game is the same.

diesha28

Danielle Aisha - The Trinidadian Aquarius
Reaction score
Reactions
33,065 1,527 1,462
Alleybux
I still don’t get why Khadijah is so fixated on Leon for shooting her daughter. What about the men driving the car who opened fire on Leon first? They knew there was a child in the car while Leon didn’t. But they’re starting gunfights like they’re not gonna get shot back? Why is your baby daddy a gang member? Why are you riding around with your child in the car with gang members? That child was doomed from birth but yeah let’s blame Leon.
Thank you why was the daughter even in the car with other gang members and guns

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
She hurt and in deep in gang life. You trying to make real world sense. In gang world it makes sense to her. They the enemy and they hurt her although it was her people who made the mistake that lead to her hurt.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
Other shows need to take note. Snowfall is ending season 4 and still got the excitement and anticipation and got us ready for season 5. So many other of these type of series fizzle out around season 3. I don’t know what the magic formula is and I’m sure it’s hard writing a tv show but Snowfall is doing the damn thang. Where are the awards?
Build up shows are always better. Season 1, 2, and 3 got us here. Shows that give a lot early on catches people attention but fade over time because not much room to grow.