Quantcast

‘Teen Mom OG’ to Return in January for Season 9: Here’s a Look at Each Girls’ Storyline

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
658,898 274,393 8,221
Alleybux
‘Teen Mom OG’ to Return in January for Season 9: Here’s a Look at Each Girls’ Storyline

teen-mom-og-cast.jpg

“Same old storylines on 3! 1…2…3!”

Teen Mom OG is back for year another season.

The long-in-the-tooth MTV reality show returns in January with the same girls— Amber Portwood, Maci Bookout, Cheyenne Floyd, Catelynn Lowell and Mackenzie McKee—but with new storylines…kind of.

MTV announced today that ‘Teen Mom OG’ Season 9 will premiere Tuesday, January 26. In a press release posted to the network’s website, a tidbit of each girls’ storyline for the new season is given.

“From changing relationships to big moves, the women are showcasing what it’s been like to be a mom in this current ‘new normal,'” the press release reads.

‘Teen Mom OG’ fans will recognize the storylines, though. Someone is pregnant, someone is fighting with their baby daddy and someone is threatening to get divorced— business as usual. However, there are a few interesting new pieces of info given about what we can expect to be covered during the upcoming season.

TMOG8.png

“Got a spare couch I can use, Gar?”

Amber
is apparently struggling with her relationship with her daughter, Leah. Their strained relationship causes Amber— who has been living in a rental house for the last year or so— to consider moving onto the property of her ex, Gary Shirley, to be closer to Leah.

Cheyenne gets back together with her ex, Zach Davis, and soon finds herself knocked up with her second child. (She announced the pregnancy yesterday on social media.) Is it even a season of ‘Teen Mom’ if someone doesn’t have an Oopsie Baby?

Catelynn‘s storyline will apparently revolve around the miscarriage she suffered in November, which she recently talked about on social media.

Maci, ever the martyr, will put “her personal feelings aside to support Bentley,” who apparently wants to improve his relationship with his father Ryan Edwards. Fans have seen Maci be resistant to Ryan— who is now sober— being with Bentley in the past, so this season will really touch on that. (More on this later…)

TMMACI3.png

Raise your hand if you know Maci’s somehow going to end up turning this into HER trauma…

Mackenzie
is, as always, threatening to divorce her husband Josh McKee. Mackenzie and Josh– who are really the “Rachel and Ross” of this show— find their marriage once again “crumbling,” so she moves the family to Florida.

MTV has yet to release any footage of the new season.

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
Hmm, I shocked at the Maci storyline. Maci LOVES being able to control Rhine and control when Mee Ma and Paw Paw get to see Bentley.

But I guess now that Bentley's getting older, he's putting his foot down and making it known that he wants to spend time with his dad (and his siblings on his dad's side).

Maci must be fuming at the loss of control.

BeautiNBrains

THAT GIRL
Reaction score
Reactions
181,161 2,850 533
Alleybux
I can’t believe how much Leah and Bentley have grown. I remember their episodes of 16 and pregnant. Maci gets a lot of hate but I think she’s a great mom. No comment on Amber.

DemiLovato

Sorry, not sorry.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
159,210 5,474 3,412
Alleybux
I like the other cast better- with Javi, Briana, Kailyn, etc.

Does theirs still come on?

Savannah Morgan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,217 1,974 185
Alleybux
Amber and catelynn needs to go. They keep Amber partly because she stays in the headlines but mostly because of Gary and Leah. Leah is gonna curse her out real good when she’s old enough to realize exactly how many chances and resources Amber had to get her sh!t together.

I’m tired of watching catelynn 40 y.o divorcee looking ass sit on that dirty couch, high as hell while her daughter plays with dog poo and her husband is at the gym probably peeking into glory holes. They should’ve broken up years ago, before any more children were born into this dysfunction.

N A M E

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
182,315 5,761 998
Alleybux
Does anyone know why they suddenly stopped the Y+P cast?Did they even air their reunion?

I will always tune in for OG and Teen Mom 2 casts.

TitsMcGhee

Corona Coochie
Reaction score
Reactions
177,906 2,441 813
Alleybux
I can’t believe how much Leah and Bentley have grown. I remember their episodes of 16 and pregnant. Maci gets a lot of hate but I think she’s a great mom. No comment on Amber.
Even though I see how people think she controlling, I really think Maci just never wanted to see Bentley get hurt. Kids are naive but resilient and will love a problematic parent to a fault. Unfortunately, the child pays when their love isn’t enough to redeem their parent and motivate them to do better.

Babies.on.Board

TrophyWife
Reaction score
Reactions
57,700 1,039 191
Alleybux
Hi guys! Is this going to be the thread we comment in? Dang, I miss the old days, when the watch threads were popping :(!

Amber needs to leave these older men alone. Period! Something is really wrong with this girl, which was evident waayyyyy before the machete incident. Maybe moving in a trailer, in Gary’s land will be for the best. I still like Ambs, though :frown.

Dang, I wish Mackenzie would leave Josh alone. He doesn’t give a damn, and has never given a damn :cautious:! He’s been straight indifferent since her ‘16&Pregnant’ episode, and then she uproots, and moves to Florida with him :no2.

Babies.on.Board

TrophyWife
Reaction score
Reactions
57,700 1,039 191
Alleybux
i love Bentley! He’s the sweetest little boy, so quiet, a good big brother, and a little sportsman! They keep him busy, and make him work for what he wants. Maci hasn’t always gotten it right, (like when she moved Benny to Nashville, so she could be closer to that one toe looking boyfriend she had... can’t remember his name), but more often than not, she’s been a great mom, IMO.

e9 at Christina saying Amber is like their fourth child/teenage daughter :D! She’s polite with it, but Christina’s pretty good with the shade :D.

Love that Chey and Ryder are rocking their Black Lives Matter tees :blush:! She keeps the YTs pressed, too :beatup:joy:.

When I think of “the middle”, as in middle America, I think of Catelynn & her crew :sick:! That’s it, that’s all!

gunther85

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,403 1,764 886
Alleybux
Ryan's parents have done drank the kool-aid. Bend his mind?! Bentley is a smart kid who recognizes that his father is a drug addict and a deadbeat.

gunther85

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,403 1,764 886
Alleybux
I just want Bentley to be happy...I don't know what it is, but he just seems like such a nice boy. His father...is just trash.