Quantcast

‘Waka and Tammy: What The Flocka’ Season 2 Official Thread

Sidney Prescott

WorkinOnMyAbsWitYoMan
Reaction score
Reactions
113,561 1,041 104
Alleybux
I think Tammy doesn’t want to have a kid with Waka because she wont be able to just take her kid and leave. This COVID time was the best time to even get pregnant cause everyone was grounded. she also should have dropped her music. It wasn’t bad but with a lil push it could have done something.

their argument with the therapist was exhausting. Dont take back a habitual cheater if you can’t forgive and unburden yourself. She’s just waiting for the next ig girl to embarrass her and drop receipts on Waka.

Good and plenty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,207 3,554 439
Alleybux
I'm not sure if Tammy will ever get over Waka cheating on her. The only thing that I can think of that might help them is if they talk to a married couple who overcame infidelity. She should talk to a wife who has been cheated on by her husband and figure out how to get past it. If she can't get past it, then Waka might start cheating again or start really hating her for not forgiving him and holding onto the past.

I think Tammy doesn't want to hire a house keeper because she doesn't want another woman in her household, even if the housekeeper isn't Waka's type. Waka's constant cheating has probably made Tammy very insecure and not trust many people.
True!
Or doesn’t want an outsider to see what goes on behind closed doors.
Cause she could hire an older, matronly worker.

Good and plenty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,207 3,554 439
Alleybux
I think Tammy doesn’t want to have a kid with Waka because she wont be able to just take her kid and leave. This COVID time was the best time to even get pregnant cause everyone was grounded. she also should have dropped her music. It wasn’t bad but with a lil push it could have done something.

their argument with the therapist was exhausting. Dont take back a habitual cheater if you can’t forgive and unburden yourself. She’s just waiting for the next ig girl to embarrass her and drop receipts on Waka.

She stays to punish him.
He’ll leave. And you’re right about getting pregnant and not being able to leave. Waka comes from a large close extended family.
Tammy ain’t talking baby Waka no where.

cakeandroses

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,561 611 246
Alleybux
She stays to punish him.
He’ll leave. And you’re right about getting pregnant and not being able to leave. Waka comes from a large close extended family.
Tammy ain’t talking baby Waka no where.
You right about that, she knows that if she has a baby with him, she's stuck. I feel like she believes that Waka will fxck up again (which is why she doesn't fully trust him and still hasn't forgiven him) and when he does, shes not gonna be able to hop up and leave like she was able to do with her ex husband. Like you said, Waka and his family won't play that.

LaBellaPink

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,638 1,436 160
Alleybux
This was soooo weird to me. unless they edited it like that I was thinking dang Tammy's a cold mom. idk maybe it's me but she gives off a bit of narcissism in her parenting like she makes it about her every time and is super controlling .
YESSSSS! She’s very narcissistic in her parenting. Tammy has some deep seeded issues.

THOTTiana

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
407,389 14,864 2,468
Alleybux
You right about that, she knows that if she has a baby with him, she's stuck. I feel like she believes that Waka will fxck up again (which is why she doesn't fully trust him and still hasn't forgiven him) and when he does, shes not gonna be able to hop up and leave like she was able to do with her ex husband. Like you said, Waka and his family won't play that.
I don't think she wants another kid because she doesn't want to get fat. she's been trying to fight her natural genes for years with lipo. She's 35, they've been on this baby thing for what 7/8 years ? Even if she and Waka split today i'd doubt he'd stop bring a daddy to Charlie.

retxer

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,052 2,972 506
Alleybux
I don’t think she ever wanted kids. I think she was just pregnant early on and did the right thing.

Good and plenty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,207 3,554 439
Alleybux
Watching Waka and Tammy talk is exhausting. They both need to work on their communication and listen to each other instead of yelling.

I am not trying to offend anyone, but I think this Charlie being a lesbian story is being pushed because that is what is being pushed in these shows now. Again no offense to anyone who is homosexual.
This!

Good and plenty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,207 3,554 439
Alleybux
Neither one of them wants to be the first to say goodbye, my love.
Gladys Knight.

tammy don’t want him but don’t him to go.
Waka would be ok leaving and being single or finding another woman and starting a family but stays out of obligation.

cakeandroses

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,561 611 246
Alleybux
I don't think she wants another kid because she doesn't want to get fat. she's been trying to fight her natural genes for years with lipo. She's 35, they've been on this baby thing for what 7/8 years ? Even if she and Waka split today i'd doubt he'd stop bring a daddy to Charlie.

very true and I've heard her admit that too. But its easier losing weight than it is to lose a man you want to divorce and get away from. I know some ppl may say if he fxcks up again, she'll stay for the money and fame but she just doesn't seem that into him anymore. She's probably just waiting for an excuse to leave.

Good and plenty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,207 3,554 439
Alleybux
If she ain’t into him she do him a favor and set him free. Men will stay in bad relationships hoping the woman pulls the trigger.
Waka does seem like he really wants the family life. I see him as good hands on daddy. This is a man who still to this day spends time with Gucci’s son. That speaks volumes.

THOTTiana

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
407,389 14,864 2,468
Alleybux
I fo
very true and I've heard her admit that too. But its easier losing weight than it is to lose a man you want to divorce and get away from. I know some ppl may say if he fxcks up again, she'll stay for the money and fame but she just doesn't seem that into him anymore. She's probably just waiting for an excuse to leave.
i don't think she'll leave him for the simple fact that she's lazy. Waka saved from Walmart and the slums of Baltimore. she's not trying to give up their lifestyle.

just11412

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
179,181 3,085 528
Alleybux
I fo

i don't think she'll leave him for the simple fact that she's lazy. Waka saved from Walmart and the slums of Baltimore. she's not trying to give up their lifestyle.
Basically Tammy likes her lifestyle and the clout. She like being an ATL star.

I like them as a family. Enjoying this show.
But yeah Tammy got some deep trauma. She does need solo therapy.

Raspberry Beret

Working part time in a 5 and dime
Reaction score
Reactions
87,119 2,209 112
Alleybux
I've managed to catch up on this season and I'm liking it thus far.

"Your daddy isn't here but your father has you on the floor". Well spoken Deb.

I've joked on Waka in the past but I give him respect in regards to his relationship with Charlie. He clearly adores that girl as his own and I love how he stepped up in place of her bio dad during her quinceanera. The bio dad was dead wrong for not showing up for Charlie. It's sad how absent/deadbeat fathers don't really realize what they miss out on, how their kids feel and the hurt/abandonment they put their kids through. Luckily Charlie appears to have a solid support system around her.

I agree Tammy has deep trauma (stemming back to her childhood) and needs individual therapy. I picked up on that during her and Waka's stint on Marriage Bootcamp. She grow up in poverty, her father has been imprisoned most if not all her life, her brother was murdered in her teens, dealt with teen pregnancy and her abusive first marriage to Charlie's father. In addition to that, add the numerous cheating and public humiliation she suffered from Waka (with sidechicks airing him and his lack of hygiene out on social media) .

I agree that Tammy hasn't fully forgiven Waka and doesn't seem that into him anymore. She primarily stays for the lifestyle Waka provides (she ain't trying to go back to Walmart lol) and his close bond with Charlie. Despite her pain and resentment Tammy ain't going nowhere; Waka is her ultimate come-up and with him everything is better than it was before (pre-Waka).

Pilot Jones

said she look like me, quit lyin ✰
Reaction score
Reactions
83,828 1,423 265
Alleybux
Tammy always talking about how busy she is and how much she does but she comes across so lazy to me

*What* does she do???

Schoolmarm

A Dope Autism Mom
Reaction score
Reactions
73,791 3,651 2,167
Alleybux
I've managed to catch up on this season and I'm liking it thus far.

"Your daddy isn't here but your father has you on the floor". Well spoken Deb.

I've joked on Waka in the past but I give him respect in regards to his relationship with Charlie. He clearly adores that girl as his own and I love how he stepped up in place of her bio dad during her quinceanera. The bio dad was dead wrong for not showing up for Charlie. It's sad how absent/deadbeat fathers don't really realize what they miss out on, how their kids feel and the hurt/abandonment they put their kids through. Luckily Charlie appears to have a solid support system around her.

I agree Tammy has deep trauma (stemming back to her childhood) and needs individual therapy. I picked up on that during her and Waka's stint on Marriage Bootcamp. She grow up in poverty, her father has been imprisoned most if not all her life, her brother was murdered in her teens, dealt with teen pregnancy and her abusive first marriage to Charlie's father. In addition to that, add the numerous cheating and public humiliation she suffered from Waka (with sidechicks airing him and his lack of hygiene out on social media) .

I agree that Tammy hasn't fully forgiven Waka and doesn't seem that into him anymore. She primarily stays for the lifestyle Waka provides (she ain't trying to go back to Walmart lol) and his close bond with Charlie. Despite her pain and resentment Tammy ain't going nowhere; Waka is her ultimate come-up and with him everything is better than it was before (pre-Waka).
Could you talk about Waka's hygiene issues please?

cakeandroses

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,561 611 246
Alleybux
Watching tonights episode and this stalker story is fake asf! LOL like who are they kidding?

Waka becoming more aware of himself and being willing to step up on more things is impressive but I doubt he'll actually do it lol. He is the type of guy who believes that because he pays the bills, he doesn't have to do much else. That mentality needs to go.

Does Tammy have to always put Waka down? Last episode, she basically said he was ignorant. Now, he needs to "shut the hell up". Like damn. Excuse him for not liking his wifes bare ass on social media. She complains about everything omg.

Last edited:

cakeandroses

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,561 611 246
Alleybux
Was I the only one who was hoping that they would pick up where they left off in the therapy session? Her being unsure if she has forgiven her husband is a big problem. I guess they just gonna gloss over that?

Charlie is your typical annoying, bratty teen. I look back at how annoying I was when I was her age so, I get it. And if I were her, I'd want to move out too.

Tammy has a lot of trauma and deep rooted issues. But what she doesn't understand is that most of us do and we STILL go to work, make shxt happen and push forward with life. She really don't know how good she has it. She's been given so many opportunities: Reality TV, Fashion, Music, Acting, IG model/Social media, philanthropy, ETC. Girl pick a couple and pour your all into them! It's not that hard.

I think that Waka has good intentions but he has a problem with execution. He talks a lot but he doesn't act on it. I can understand Tammy being frustrated with that. But even when he does step up on things, she complains. I think Waka needs a older male role model tbh. Almost like a life coach who can guide him. The problem is that he think he knows everything so he probably wouldn't be open to that.

CookieCrook

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,614 698 203
Alleybux
Tammy is exhausting....either LEAVE him forgive him and attempt to move past it...its like she LIKES being MAD and she comes off ungrateful!

I see Waka TRYING and she steady like no no no no...damn girl go get your happiness and stop this bs

Waterfalls77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,325 606 66
Alleybux
Tammy likes to appear to be busy, but really she is just lazy. There is no reason why she stopped with the music. I think she stopped because she doesn't want to put in the work, she would rather be on Instagram posting pictures.

THOTTiana

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
407,389 14,864 2,468
Alleybux
Tammy likes to appear to be busy, but really she is just lazy. There is no reason why she stopped with the music. I think she stopped because she doesn't want to put in the work, she would rather be on Instagram posting pictures.
She is lazy but I think it's depression too. She seems like she starts stuff but doesn't follow through. Waka needs to just put the project out, her last single got good feedback. idk she's her own worse enemy.

retxer

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,052 2,972 506
Alleybux
That’s kind of rude how they always discuss Tammy’s weight. When Charlie said the stalker wouldn’t even be able to get her in the car anyway. I get Waka making those kinds of jokes because he’s her partner/best friend, but your own child? I’m sure people think a lot of things about their parents, but they don’t actually say it. She’s wild.

Dolcemummy

Lady Day
Reaction score
Reactions
32,560 811 585
Alleybux
^ Agreed.

Tammy makes such a big deal out of trying to appear skinny so I think that's why they come for her.

LaBellaPink

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,638 1,436 160
Alleybux
Tammy is not likable. I really don’t know why she has so many followers. I guess I liked her on LHHA because she wasn’t the main character. She’s very immature, brusque and mean.

Waka is the only likable person on this show. Tammy, Charlie and Deb annoy me so bad.

Not trying to be mean or funny but what’s going on with Charlie’s speech? They had to give her closed caption a few times. I can never understand what she’s saying.

cakeandroses

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,561 611 246
Alleybux
Tammy is not likable. I really don’t know why she has so many followers. I guess I liked her on LHHA because she wasn’t the main character. She’s very immature, brusque and mean.

Waka is the only likable person on this show. Tammy, Charlie and Deb annoy me so bad.

Not trying to be mean or funny but what’s going on with Charlie’s speech? They had to give her closed caption a few times. I can never understand what she’s saying.

She really isn't. She can be funny sometimes but she's like that friend where you love them from a distance cuz it takes so much energy to deal with them. In almost every scene of this past episode, she's either complaining or talking down on someone.

In the scene with Charlie, she was complaining that Charlie doesn't compliment her enough and when she does, its not good enough. Why does she need validation from a child???

In the next scene, she's talking down on Waka saying he needs to shut the hell up and she's gonna do what she wants. Which is why I believe Waka doesn't step up on a lot of things. She's a control freak.

In the scene with Deb, she's complaining about everything as usual.

In the scene with her sister, she tries to discredit her sisters advice because the sister hasn't been a mother for as long as her. But yet, Charlie feels more comfortable going to her Aunt than her mother. So what does that say about Tammy? She really seems like a piece of work.

cakeandroses

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,561 611 246
Alleybux
Tonight's episode was kinda ehhh but I really enjoyed the therapy session scenes. Tammy had me teary eyed. She's much more likable when she removes that rough, tough, hood attitude and speaks from her heart. And I like this therapist for her; she connected really well with Tammy and got her to open up. Tammy been through so much from childhood to present. Bullying, momma and daddy issues, every type of abuse, public humilation, etc.

She can heal but she has to be willing to change and let some things go. Things like that toxic, hood mentality where she gotta take care of everyone cuz she made it out, having to control everything, the pain Waka and her ex-husband caused her, and having to be so hard all the time. she has a long way to go but its up to her. She may be set in her ways by now.

Man...I don't like talking about kids, so I don't say much about Charlie but damn. She reminds me why I'm so undecided on whether I want kids or not lol. She's in for a rude awakening tho.

I really didn't like that scene with Tammys mom brushing off what she did (and didn't do) for her kids. As a parent, its your job to carry the burden of your mistakes so your kids don't have to. She needs to own up to her shxt. Talking about "that's in the past". Yet her daughter is here in the present still hurting smh.

Are they really gonna keep this fake stalker storyline going for the rest of the season??? That shxt is so fake. If it was real, this wouldn't be our first time hearing about the stalker guy. Tammy posts everything on IG, I'm sure she would've exposed him by now.

divineheauxx

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
592 36 9
Alleybux
I am tired of this fake stalker storyline. I mean come on. It is clearly forced and scripted. Tammy cool and all but aint nobody checking for her like that LOL. It is so unbelievable. I really liked Tammy therapy session and the therapist. Someone mentioned it before that when she lets her guard down and get rid of that "hood mentality and tough exterior" she seems very likable and sweet. She clearly has a HUGE heart and cares about her family and friends which is very admirable but she has to learn how to put herself first. You cannot continue to give, give and give from an empty cup and by her doing that she is spiraling down. She has to be real with herself and really search deep down in her soul about what makes her happy. Forget everything else and I know that is easier said than done but she can do it. I really don't think she wants to do the music. She dosen't have that passion like some artist have. She has a beautiful voice but I don't think her heart and soul is in it. It was hard to hear her say that she hates to she weakness. I used to be like that and thought crying was a sign of weakness but it is not. You have to be vulnerable sometimes and open up. Crying is a release and it is healthy to do so. I really hope and pray she continues therapy so she can become a better woman and by doing that her relationships around her will improve as well. Everything starts with us. Once we fix ourselves, our inner world, then our reality or outer world will improve as well. We are the key to change.

LBbackup

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,056 1,639 41
Alleybux
Tammy spending a lot of money on Charlie’s Quinceanera and designing the home, knowing they’re not bringing in the money that they used to due to the pandemic. IMO, that’s irresponsible.

Poor Charlie. She lost her aunt Joy and her father didn’t show up to her party.

Why did WE TV made it seem that Charlie’s dad showed up to the party causing problems?
WE TV is the KING of edits:cautious:
So annoying
And they made it seem like the stalker showed up at that outdoor event. Ugh:cautious: