Quantcast

“90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?” Season 6 Premieres April 25th: Meet the Couples & Watch Trailer

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,128 274,719 8,222
Alleybux
“90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?” Season 6 Premieres Next Month: Meet the Couples & Watch the First Trailer

90-day-fiance.png

TLC rolling up with another hot mess season of Happily Ever After?

Get ready for tears, toxic in-laws and tracking devices – a new season of 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? is on the way!

Season 6 of the 90 Day Fiancé spin-off will follow the ups and downs of several fan-favorites who said “I do” on the TLC reality series. Premiering April 25, the new season will follow seven couples – five of which have already been announced, In Touch Weekly reports.

Check out the five confirmed duos below!

Kalani, 32, and Asuelu, 25

asuelu-kalani-90-day-fiance.png

Last season on ‘Happily Ever After?’ Kalani (from Washington) and Asuelu (from Samoa) faced major in-law drama and, based on the first look at Season 6, there’s plenty of family dysfunction to come between Asuelu’s “just give us the money” mom and sister and Kalani and her family.

kalani-asuelu-90-day-fiance.png

Toxic Tammy strikes again!

In between relationship drama and holiday brawls, Asuelu and Kalani will hunt for a new place to call home – preferably somewhere very far from Asuelu’s money-grubbing sister, Tammy, and his mom, Lesina.

Tiffany, 29, and Ronald, 31

tiffany-ronald-90-day-fiance.png

Due to the pandemic, Tiffany (from Maryland) and Ronald (from South Africa) have been separated for a period of time, putting a strain on their relationship amid financial disputes. After Tiffany travels to South Africa to reunite with Ronald, however, the trouble is far from over as the couple argues over their roles in the home.

tiffany-ronald-90-day-fiance-1.png

“I’m gonna stop ya right there, Ronnie before we end up on whatever the Australian equivalent of ‘Cops’ is.”

According to Ronald, Tiffany should do all of the cooking and cleaning and according to Tiffany, Ronald should stop talking before she goes back to the U.S. without him.

Angela, 54, and Michael, 32

angela-michael-90-day-fiance.png

Newlyweds Angela (from Hazlehurst, Georgia) and Michael (from Nigeria) are making their marriage work, despite being thousands of miles apart while Michael waits for his visa.

angela-michael-90-day-fiance-1.png

We can never un-see this…

In the Season 6 teaser, however, we see that Angela still has some trust issues (which may be valid, according to Michael’s friends).

angela-90-day-fiance.png

“Ma’am, if I promise to help you, will you stop pulling random objects out of your bra and placing them on the counter?”

Oh, and Michael is still determined to father a baby with his new bride, despite the fact that she has no “totable” eggs left.. so there’s that.

Elizabeth, 30, and Andrei, 34

andrei-elizabeth-90-day-fiance.png

Last season, Elizabeth (from Tampa, Florida) and Andrei (from Moldova) walked down the aisle for a second time in another wedding funded by Elizabeth’s dad, Chuck.

elizabeth-andrei-90-day-fiance.png

There are a few people on this boat that deserve some “dogging” if you ask us…

More memorable than the ceremony was the nearly physical altercation that took place between Andrei and Elizabeth’s brother Charlie leading up to the festivities. Animosity among Andrei and his in-laws still lingers in Season 6 and another wild fight is on the horizon (and on the seas).

Yara, 25, and Jovi, 29

90-Day-Fiance-Yara-Zaya-Jovi-Dufren-3963-800x445-1.jpg

On Friday night, the @FraudedMedia Instagram account revealed the fifth couple who would be appearing on ‘Happily Ever After?’ Season 6. Yara (who hails from Ukraine) and Jovi (from Louisiana). However, TLC has yet to officially confirm that the couple is officially part of the cast.

“90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?” returns Sunday, April 25 on TLC. Check out the first look at Season 6 below!

LINK

“90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?” Season 6 Premieres Next Month: Meet the Couples & Watch the First Trailer

Bellz

$tanning myself
Reaction score
Reactions
68,010 3,185 2,481
Alleybux
i cant believe kalani and asuelu are still together, they never seem happy. but i do like watching their storyline. the only couple i dont know is tiffany and ronald.

Anacaona Taino

I forgot my old tag line...
Reaction score
Reactions
230,369 4,870 1,417
Alleybux
i cant believe kalani and asuelu are still together, they never seem happy. but i do like watching their storyline. the only couple i dont know is tiffany and ronald.
Tiffany moved all the way to South Africa with her young son to get pregnant by an ex convict who cant come to America. so boring and he has someone shadowing him constantly cause he has addictions. they say its just gambling e6

Anacaona Taino

I forgot my old tag line...
Reaction score
Reactions
230,369 4,870 1,417
Alleybux

90-day-fiance.png

TLC rolling up with another hot mess season of Happily Ever After?

Get ready for tears, toxic in-laws and tracking devices – a new season of 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? is on the way!

Season 6 of the 90 Day Fiancé spin-off will follow the ups and downs of several fan-favorites who said “I do” on the TLC reality series. Premiering April 25, the new season will follow seven couples – five of which have already been announced, In Touch Weekly reports.

Check out the five confirmed duos below!

Kalani, 32, and Asuelu, 25

asuelu-kalani-90-day-fiance.png

Last season on ‘Happily Ever After?’ Kalani (from Washington) and Asuelu (from Samoa) faced major in-law drama and, based on the first look at Season 6, there’s plenty of family dysfunction to come between Asuelu’s “just give us the money” mom and sister and Kalani and her family.

kalani-asuelu-90-day-fiance.png

Toxic Tammy strikes again!

In between relationship drama and holiday brawls, Asuelu and Kalani will hunt for a new place to call home – preferably somewhere very far from Asuelu’s money-grubbing sister, Tammy, and his mom, Lesina.

Tiffany, 29, and Ronald, 31

tiffany-ronald-90-day-fiance.png

Due to the pandemic, Tiffany (from Maryland) and Ronald (from South Africa) have been separated for a period of time, putting a strain on their relationship amid financial disputes. After Tiffany travels to South Africa to reunite with Ronald, however, the trouble is far from over as the couple argues over their roles in the home.

tiffany-ronald-90-day-fiance-1.png

“I’m gonna stop ya right there, Ronnie before we end up on whatever the Australian equivalent of ‘Cops’ is.”

According to Ronald, Tiffany should do all of the cooking and cleaning and according to Tiffany, Ronald should stop talking before she goes back to the U.S. without him.

Angela, 54, and Michael, 32

angela-michael-90-day-fiance.png

Newlyweds Angela (from Hazlehurst, Georgia) and Michael (from Nigeria) are making their marriage work, despite being thousands of miles apart while Michael waits for his visa.

angela-michael-90-day-fiance-1.png

We can never un-see this…

In the Season 6 teaser, however, we see that Angela still has some trust issues (which may be valid, according to Michael’s friends).

angela-90-day-fiance.png

“Ma’am, if I promise to help you, will you stop pulling random objects out of your bra and placing them on the counter?”

Oh, and Michael is still determined to father a baby with his new bride, despite the fact that she has no “totable” eggs left.. so there’s that.

Elizabeth, 30, and Andrei, 34

andrei-elizabeth-90-day-fiance.png

Last season, Elizabeth (from Tampa, Florida) and Andrei (from Moldova) walked down the aisle for a second time in another wedding funded by Elizabeth’s dad, Chuck.

elizabeth-andrei-90-day-fiance.png

There are a few people on this boat that deserve some “dogging” if you ask us…

More memorable than the ceremony was the nearly physical altercation that took place between Andrei and Elizabeth’s brother Charlie leading up to the festivities. Animosity among Andrei and his in-laws still lingers in Season 6 and another wild fight is on the horizon (and on the seas).

Yara, 25, and Jovi, 29

90-Day-Fiance-Yara-Zaya-Jovi-Dufren-3963-800x445-1.jpg

On Friday night, the @FraudedMedia Instagram account revealed the fifth couple who would be appearing on ‘Happily Ever After?’ Season 6. Yara (who hails from Ukraine) and Jovi (from Louisiana). However, TLC has yet to officially confirm that the couple is officially part of the cast.

“90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?” returns Sunday, April 25 on TLC. Check out the first look at Season 6 below!

LINK

the family Libby is sooooo damn desperate for a spin off. Andrei will have to do more on his Only Fans account lol.

We need Michael to come to America. Thats it.

WE all know Coltee will be back but 90DF doesnt want to piss us off too early :cautious:

just11412

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
179,144 3,085 528
Alleybux
Michael needs to lose weight cause his head got dumb big.

I dont understand Ronald from south America and Tiffany are still together. Once he couldnt get to America I would have had it annulled.

That fight with Libby and her sister looked fake as hell.

Why kahlani is still with asuelu... Dont get it.

chaelili

Et Dieu Créa la femme noire
Reaction score
Reactions
94,065 4,185 346
Alleybux
Boring cast. We’ve been through so many seasons of Michael being abused by Trumpela, we’ve seen Andrei being a bum in every way, Kalani and Asuelu depress us and we’re not interested in Ronald and Tiffany either. I agree with the font up here, Robert and Annie would have been great. Hell, I would even sit through another season of Brandon’s mom trying to prevent her son from getting married. I just don’t watch full episodes like I used to.

Lalelulu

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,378 266 135
Alleybux
Oooo, the fight between Libby and her sis may have looked staged... But the sis was about to spit some truths. Libby tells her family all their marital business. Since they don't like him, they tell her to leave him or fight back or whatever. Then, she goes home to her husband and tells him what her family said to her about him without context. And of course not telling him that she was the one that started the convo and was dragging him through the mud. And this is how both sides started to resent one another in the first place. Yara and Jovi may be a but of trainwreck, but I think that Yara naggs that much, because she has still not healed from him leaving her after her miscarriage. I think she still holds strong resentment towards because of that. And he seems to drug a bit much.

musiclover55

Anime Bae
Reaction score
Reactions
77,889 2,041 1,471
Alleybux
Dang Big Ang is back? I might watch for her but everyone else is boring so... probably skip this season too.

thatbeattho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,138 721 92
Alleybux
Elizabeth’s sister is right about her being two-faced. That was evident from her season(s). She seems like the type who doesn’t want to be a single mom so she’ll stay with Andrei regardless of how much of an asshole he is.

talking2much

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
227,895 5,300 768
Alleybux
I'll be there for Mycole and Grandma Angela and Asuelo with his fool's gold digger mother and his "I'm gonna kick yo ass" sis and Kalani. That's enough for me. All Libby and Andrei are gonna do is argue about him not having a job (that gets boring). Those other couples, I couldn't care less about.

Rox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,701 570 145
Alleybux
Libby's family are not interesting enough

Libby is not Chantel.

K_Diddy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,860 1,664 69
Alleybux
  • Did Ronald finally get a job, since he wants Tiffany to be a home stay mom so badly?
  • I hope Jovi and Yara aren't on. I really don't want to look at Jovi's face again. I swear, all the full-lipped white men on this show are HIDEOUS lol
  • Asuelo trying to break up a fight while wearing a Santa hat and beard tickles me.
  • At least Pao and Russ aren't there. I think they're the longest lasting couple to be on this show every damn year.

Rox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,701 570 145
Alleybux
  • Did Ronald finally get a job, since he wants Tiffany to be a home stay mom so badly?
  • I hope Jovi and Yara aren't on. I really don't want to look at Jovi's face again. I swear, all the full-lipped white men on this show are HIDEOUS lol
  • Asuelo trying to break up a fight while wearing a Santa hat and beard tickles me.
  • At least Pao and Russ aren't there. I think they're the longest lasting couple to be on this show every damn year.
Yep
glad no Russ and Pao.

LylyDidi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,299 109 3
Alleybux
Looks turrible. e1e1e1
I hate watching Asuelos family and I hate Libby’s family

10-Moments-Where-Trash-Made-Us-Laugh-Cats-Bears-and-Other-Species-Involved__605.gif

DuchessofBananas

Tell Me More
Reaction score
Reactions
109,162 2,331 78
Alleybux
All these struggle matches.

Tiffany and Ronald are toxic. She married someone who she knew didn’t have a chance to ever step foot on US soil. She was bad as Deavan because her son bonded with Ronald, and then, she snatched him away. This was after he had lost his biological father, too. Ronald watched his first child’s birth via FaceTime. I still say he was addicted to something other than gambling. This man pawned his mother’s refrigerator and valuables. Those are some drug addict moves. In the words of Judge Mathis, “Real crackhead-ish.”

I’m not trying to see insecure Grangela and Mykull getting it in on Skype. She married him, and she’s still hella insecure and doesn’t trust him. Struggle marriage.

Kahlani and Asiago. Deep sighhhhh. Why are they still together?

Andreeiiiiii and Potato. They’re trying so hard for a spin-off. We don’t want it, TLC/Sharp!

There was nobody else?