Quantcast

“High Value Man” roasts woman for not bringing anything to the table

Cutepea

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,705 246 88
Alleybux
Don't forget the ones who want the woman to be high-powered, even the higher earner, AND take care of the home, kids, etc.!

I married that guy. e5
Which is why you should never present yourself as a “superwoman” which tbh a lot of black women pride themselves on being.
Because when you marry men will usually always take you for granted

rebelle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,685 72 57
Alleybux
That man & his crusty bread is not high value.
I do believe true high valuable men want someone equally yoked as him.

Mindbodyandspir

Takashi69 snitched on me
Reaction score
Reactions
80,152 6,498 3,901
Alleybux
Imma be honest,I only ever heard women say that.

Women,esp on Lsa,love putting out the idea that men only care about looks and not education.
Education and intelligence are not interchangeable. Even these dusties never mentioned education! They said intelligence ie the MIND!!!! I’m sure these dingbats have an “education”.
These reality tv dingbats all went to colleges...all dumb af! Teresa Giudice claims to be a cook but doesnt know how to pronounce "cumin" amongst many other things ! Natalie Nunn from the BGC went too, she is a loud mouthed problematic idiot! Kayleigh Mcenany or whatever her dumb name is spelled went to Harvard and has been called out for many things that preschoolers would know! I can give an endless list! Unless you are in STEM or Healthcare/Medical...someone can look down on your useless degree. SO lets not play the game of "I am so edumacated" folks need to humble themselves. I noticed the most intelligent of people are kind and humble! but the dumbest ones are the loudest banshees with their bs "degrees".
A woman shouldn’t feel the need to run into college debt to be marriage material ! That’s ridiculous!

think he is using educated where INTELLIGENCE is supposed to be. You don't need a formal education" to be intelligent. His wife is a housewife with the choice to work or do as she wants! He doesn’t badger her with “what do u bring to the table ”? Men care for intelligence more so than education. Education doesn’t mean intelligent automatically. Look at Trump,, he went to the best schools! he is still Dumb! James Baldwin debated at Cambridge uni and he never went to uni for education yet he was in high demand at universities! He was one of America’s best writers!!! novelist, playwright, essayist, poet, and activist. As a woman, a man should look at her intelligence not a degree/certificate!! Thats not a measure of intelligence. Only dusty men seek out a woman’s money/degrees! Real men who are protectors and providers look at a womans character and intelligence. There seems to be a huge misconception on what it means to be "intelligent".
Here is a great breakdown on 2 words used interchangeably but have different meaning.
The difference between intelligence and education.
"There is much confusion in the world about education and intelligence. Education is knowledge acquired in formal learning environments, such as school. Intelligence is that actual ability to learn, to acquire, assimilate, and use new knowledge.
We are taught from the time we first enter school to judge someone's intelligence by their education and their performance in such formal environments, also known as "book smarts". This is taught by words, actions, and attitudes, from both teachers and, later on, other students. This concept that education equals intelligence is pushed on us so hard that few people ever get totally past it, even as they grow older.

You Can Be Highly Intelligent Without Being Highly Educated

Two of the most intelligent people I've ever met did very poorly in school. One graduated, but just barely, and the other never finished high school. When it comes to learning anything that they don't associate with school, they learn fast… much, much faster than normal.

People of well above average intelligence sometimes do poorly in school due to boredom. They sit there in classes designed for the lowest common denominator which don't provide enough stimulation for them, so they become bored and stop paying attention. They are distracted by the smallest things. People of less intelligence, on the other hand may have more of their mind occupied by the class, and thus be less prone to boredom. They are also more likely to be aware that they need to work hard and study in order to do well, where smart people may feel that it's easy and not study even when they DO need it.

You Can Be Highly Educated Without Being Highly Intelligent

On the other hand, I have met people with advanced degrees, including doctorates, who are of no more than average intelligence. This is not a bad thing… they have shown that they are willing to put in the time and effort to master something that does not come easy to them. It does also show, however, that higher education is not proof of higher intelligence.

There are also certainly professions which require extensive training (education), but not extremely high intelligence. Your average family practictioner, for example, can operate just fine without needing to have a genius IQ. He is following established procedures, prescribing standard medications for conditions diagnosed by standardized methods. He needs the education to teach him those standards, but he is not creating the standards, just following them… so having average intelligence is not a big deal at all.
Education is not equal to intelligence, though it is often used as an external measure of it. Certain types of education can give you a pretty good idea that someone is at least of certain minimum intelligence (you can't actually be dumb and have an advanced degree in mathematics), but they don't provide a measure of how far beyond that minimum they are, and a lack of education says absolutely nothing about their intelligence.

Say what u want about Tommy but he speaks to the likes of these guys! And he even said intelligence over educated for women

Cocobutttercup

Lip syncing queen
Reaction score
Reactions
202,512 12,953 2,132
Alleybux
Table full of bimbos and a man that looks like he just walked off the set of "how to be a player"..They all sound stupid as fµck

SusuMocha

The funniest user to ever type
Reaction score
Reactions
23,310 1,665 971
Alleybux
But is he wrong ? Why would anyone want to be a slave to man just cause he have money?? 2021, women have rights now. (I’m not a feminist) I hate the whole “what to you bring yo the table” saying cause it’s dumb. I remember a man asked me that. I blocked him, cause I’m not obligated to bring anything too you unless I truly feel the need too after you have proven yourself. But I will say this, man will fµck anything. A lot of these men who say to get a high value man all you need is to be pretty and throw the wap at him. No lmao you must have some form of substance about yourself. Looks will faded and WAPS do dry up with age.

have you ever been with a man who only wanted you because of your looks and cooter? I have it’s not fun, yeah you get money but he doesn’t take you serious. Try to have a conversation with this man he’ll change the subject

This high value man talk is lame. Men of value don’t go around saying they are of value. I avoid all men who feel the need to make their “masculinity” shown. Being a man it should naturally appear.

but anyway I rejoice at the day we can stop with this conversation and actually talk about how to develop self esteem with both genders around courtship that is healthy. The only difference is one gender has an XY chromosome and the other has an XX.