“I’m proud that my wife is white” - Hubert Davis on being the 1st Black Head Coach in UNC History.

Reactions
199,592 15,970 555
Alleybux
At the end

1452688480-celebrity-big-brother-cbb-tiffany-pollard.gif

Reactions
650,320 6,096 1,083
Alleybux
7-AE9306-F-80-A2-4330-823-B-EA6260-B51108.jpg

He should be embarrassed about including his white wife and biracial kids as accomplishments but I’m sure he’s not.

“I’m black but not TOO black to fit in with you nice white people that will be signing my checks.”

Last edited:
Judging you and your posts...
Reactions
40,889 240 41
Alleybux
Laaaawwwdd!! :weary_face:

Is there context behind this statement which may explain how random and awkward it was? Was this a press conference and they asked him a race-related question? Why would he bring this up out of nowhere?

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Black Twitter Tea & Discussion Thread
So no one has any real tea on Libgyal? Is this girl even real? I need to be like her because absolutely no one has dropped any real tea about her...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
My poor long-suffering husband. He thought when I watched the service on BBC this morning, I was done. I'm about halfway through the CNN...
Twitter says Chicago Mayor is having an affair on her wife and considering resignation
lmao whole up. i just read that tweet. thats some wild shit so she was cheating on her wife with some young girl. the young girl was cheating on...
Gold Digger Astrology
Whatever my placements are, I'm effing worf it.
Most college girls have their boyfriends stay over at their dorms rather than staying over at...
Happened with me my junior year...and i was in an a girls dorm too. I could've just told the RA's but the pettiness in me wouldn't let me. I...
  • Poll
"Ontario police can stop you just for being outside: Inside the 'strictest' COVID-19 measures in...
Here’s a follow up. The Ontario government is suppose you walking back the policing...
Amber Heard Confirms She's Back For Aquaman 2
Why would he rip pages out of her book?! What does he have against reading? Is he illiterate and mad about it?
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
Yeah, I'm not expecting an apology and if you read my original post carefully in response to that bullshit article, you'd see where I stated, the...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
Like I said she always ass kissing every influencer. She annoys me This why parents shouldn’t always be “manager” too. And her brand just took a...
Whitney White (Naptural85 | Dear Natural85) youtuber OFFICIAL THREAD
I see the Shitpe fan girls are back. Whitney definitely doesn't seem back with him but co-parenting healthily. The way she described the old...
Top Bottom